10 Months and The British Tag!



Hey Guys x

I firstly want to say thank you to everyone who commented or left me a message on yesterday’s post. I was feeling really down and you really made me feel a lot better, and it means the world to me that you even commented in the first place, so thank you!

Yesterday, I hit 10 months! I’ve been writing on this blog for 10 months! That’s amazing to me!

I’m kind of surprised that I’ve managed to keep going, because I’m the kind of person who has a new hobby every week.

But the fact that I am still writing on this blog makes me really happy because my blog is now a place where I feel comfortable.

By this, I mean that I don’t really have to watch what I say.

I am comfortable being my full self and saying whatever’s in my head (which is a lot!)

And even more than that, it seems that a lot of you guys like to hear what’s going on in my head, which is such a crazy concept!

Anyway, thank you so much for reading, commenting and following me if you do. It means a lot to me and it makes me really glad that I had the idea to start this blog in the first place!

Now, moving on to the British Tag!

I have seen so many people do this tag and I have wanted to do it for so long, but I don’t want to do too many tags.

But I decided that hitting 10 months was the perfect excuse to do this tag!

The British Tag!

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars?
I can’t believe this is the first question! To be honest, I’ve never tried tea in my life, so I can’t answer this question! I guess that makes me a bit of a rubbish Brit!

2. Favourite part of your roast?
It’s a toss-up between stuffing and gravy for me! I love them both equally and will have a lot of them every time I have a roast!

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Well, as I don’t drink tea, I don’t really dunk, but I imagine a custard cream or a rich tea would be exceptionally good for dunking!

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
I don’t really know if this is specifically British or not, but complaining about talent shows and how much I hate them, but making sure I never miss an episode! I suppose watching soaps every night is quintessentially British too!

5. Favourite word?
I love the word fortnight, just because I think it’s really funny that a lot of non-British people don’t know what it means! (It means ‘two weeks’)

6. Cockney Rhyming Slang?
I like it a lot! My favourite saying is ‘Adam and Eve’ which means ‘believe’. (For example, ‘I can’t Adam and Eve it!’)

7. Favourite sweet?
Fizzy cola bottles, without a doubt. I love them so much and I always get them when I have pic’n’mix, like at the cinema or something!

8. What would your pub be called?
I have no idea! Maybe something with a horse in it? Like ‘The horses head’ just because it sounds really traditional. However, I also like the idea of calling my pub ‘The Pub’, because I love the sarcasm and irony!

9. Number 1 British person?
I have three: Hugh Grant, Colin Firth and Eddie Redmayne. All absolutely British, all amazing actors and I just love them all so much!

10. Favourite shop/restaurant?
I think maybe Zizzi’s (I know it’s technically Italian but I don’t care!) because it’s just amazing and some of my favourite memories with my friends are when we ate there. It just makes me happy.

11. What British song pops into your head?
‘Consent’ by Jack and Dean. I have just been on a Jack Howard YouTube spree and they sound really British in that song! If you haven’t heard it, listen to it, it’s amazing!

12. Marmite?
Absolutely hate it!

Thank you so much for reading and being with my blog for the last 10 months!

Comment below your favourite tag. I might try some out!

Keep Smiling – Lou xx

Comments

  1. Happy 10 month blogiversary, here's to 10 months more! I love reading British Tags! I might do it on my own blog actually if that's okay?
    Hattie
    hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx Of course, I'd love for you to do it xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my, ten months! Thats a long time to be committed to a hobby, Congratulations!! I really love your blog, keep at it! (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'