Crying



I love to cry.

This sound really really weird, but it's true.

I think that crying is a really good way of letting things out and stopping yourself from getting stressed about a lot of things.

Many people think that crying shows weakness, but I couldn't disagree more.

For me, crying shows strength. It shows that someone isn't afraid to be vulnerable. Sometimes things get too hard, but rather than completely run away from the problems, crying allows us to get over it and move on, and I love that.

Crying and movies is one of my favourite things, just because I know that, if I'm crying, it's been a really good movie and I'm going to have to watch it again.

But, don't you just think that crying is really weird?

Like, when we're upset, or happy, why does water come out of our eyes?

I don't know the biology of this (but I'm sure that some of you do!) but I was just thinking about how weird it was the other day while I was crying.

I'm quite an emotional person. I feel like crying a lot, but I don't always do it.

I really enjoy crying when I'm on my own and can just go for it. When I have no one watching me or asking me why I'm so sad.

I do use crying as an outlet, and I think that it's really good for me to cry often. Sometimes I induce this by listening to sad music or thinking about something that's upsetting, just because I think that I'm 'due' a cry.

This is a really random post. I haven't decided whether I'm going to upload this on Monday or Sunday, just because I still have another one to write, but I hope you enjoy seeing a little bit more what's going on inside my brain.

Thank you for reading xx

Comment below how you feel about crying!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I agree, everyone needs to cry and I like a good cry now and again. For me crying is my way of letting out every emotion that's just been floating around in my head, feelings I have to keep to myself can just be washed away in a river of tears. Such a lovely post.
    https://professionaldaydreamerx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post :) Thanks for sharing! x

    http://msznev.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'