A Passion For Writing


Hey Guys x

I had an interview yesterday (for a university) and in the interview, they asked me how often I write (creatively, not just generally).

I know that the most obvious answer would be to claim that I write every day. But after thinking about it, I realised that I actually do write every single day, which came as a shock to me!

When I'm writing blog posts, I don't count it as writing creatively because it's just a hobby that I really love to do, but it actually is creative writing, which is great, because creative writing is something that I want to study and eventually make a full-time career out of.

I've never really had a passion apart from writing.

I like things. Of course, everyone does.

I also obsess about things. A lot of things. Mainly people. I have already mentioned that I am a massive fangirl. I am currently equally obsessed with Jack Howard and Ben Cook, and when I say obsessed, I mean it! I mainly live out my obsessions by watching YouTube videos.

But when people talk about being passionate about something, it's generally a talent that they're really good at. For example, you can be a really talented musician and be really passionate about it.

I love to write. I would spend all day writing if I could, and I usually do try to make time for it every day, even if it is just a blog post every other day!

I'm just going to be honest with you. My brain is scattered all over the place and this post is a big blurt of everything that was in my head today. I have a lot of random thoughts and this post is a mish-mash of all of them!

But I guess the point of this post is that, it's great to have a passion, especially one that you're dedicated to. But if you don't have one, just obsess over things like I do!

Again, sorry for this short 'mish-mash' post. Friday's will be a lot more put together and it will make a lot more sense!

Thank you for getting through this randomness!

Comment below what you're passionate about!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I'm passionate about music - especially singing. When you achieve something you've worked so hard towards, it feels amazing! Love your post :)
    www.theotherdreamgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Of course I'll look at yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I absolutely adore writing as well and I think that being a blogger is such a good outlet for that. Hope that your uni interview went well, I know how nerve wracking they can be, and ive been going through them recently as well!
    I also followed on bloglovin'
    http://yasminanicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll follow you back xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

I love... Bubble Bath Review