Advice Corner!


I've had a new idea, and I'm really freaking excited about it!

One of the reasons that I started this blog, was so that I could give advice to people that need it!

But then I thought, if I don't know what advice you need, how can I help?

So, I've decided to start an advice corner. Let me explain:

You can email me, tweet me, or leave a comment on a post asking me for some sort of advice, just if you need an opinion on something or if you just want to see my thoughts on something.

I'll then answer your advice/question in a post (Taking your name out so that you have privacy), and maybe it will help someone who needs help with the same question.

I'm doing this purely because I love helping people and because people do ask me for advice. I just wanted to make it a bit more formal and let people know that they can come to me for advice, because that is one of the purposes of 'Lou's World'.

Also, the ending line of each of my blog posts is 'Keep Smiling', because I want people to keep smiling. It sounds ridiculous, but to know that something I did or said made someone smile would mean more than the world to me. I know I can't change the world. But maybe I can help, at least one person, to see that their world can be changed, if they give it a chance.

It means a lot that some of you do ask for my advice on things anyway, I love to give it to you!

Let me leave my contact details below:

Email: Lous.world@Hotmail.com
Twitter: @Louleecutie

You can drop me an email or message me on twitter. I'll message/email you back to let you know that I received whatever you sent.

If this works and people send me advice, I might make this a weekly or monthly thing. But even to do it once and a while would be really nice.

This is just a quick post to tell you about my idea and to see what you think.

Please let me know if you think this is a good idea, it would be great to have your opinions.

Thank you for reading.

Comment below what you think of this, and any advice that you may need!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. This is such a great idea! I can't wait to read the posts you write for it :)

    Carolyn x
    http://carolynssimplelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty great idea. Sounds unique, being I have not seen it before. Blog wise. Take care and hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty great idea. Sounds unique, being I have not seen it before. Blog wise. Take care and hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Holding Grudges