Carrie Hope Fletcher Inspires Me!

 
First of all, I made a post exactly like this about Louise Pentland about a month ago, which you can view here!
 
Carrie Hope Fletcher was the first YouTuber that I had ever watched in my entire life! I think I started watching her in 2012 (The next time I watched a YouTuber was in 2014 so you can see how far away I was from loving YouTubers!).
 
What happened was, for Christmas in 2012, I got McFly's book. I liked their music so I thought I'd read the book. I started on Christmas day and I became obsessed with them.
 
As I was stalking them on YouTube (Watching music videos and interviews etc.) I found Carrie. When I found out that she was Tom's sister, I really wanted to like her. I had a day where all I watched were her videos, and I fell in love with her. I just liked her personality and how funny she was.
 
However, I didn't realise how inspirational she was to me until last year. Some of these videos may tell you why:
 
The two main things that connect me and Carrie are our love of books and Disney. Literally, I have never watched anyone more like me than her, which I love!
 
Carrie inspires me, as Louise does, to love myself for me. This is really hard to do, as I assume it is for loads of people.
 
But with Carrie, what I love is when she's unscripted and just speaks. Some of her videos are the most inspirational things that I have ever seen in my entire life.
 
 
Now, Carrie makes mistakes. She does things that some people may not agree with and she gets a lot of hate for it, which upsets me. Why hate on someone for being human?
 
That's another thing about her. She makes me feel like it's completely ok for me to make mistakes. Personally, I hate taking risks in case I make a mistake and end up doing something stupid, but after watching Carrie, I feel like it's ok for me to make mistakes. Everyone can make mistakes and we have to learn from them.
 
As well as this, although her brother is famous, she has never used that to get to where she is now. She works her arse off for what she wants and, as a result, gets to live her dream and perform in the West End, which is one of her dreams!
 
She also makes me feel like, maybe, I could be living my dream too. A year or two ago, she used to talk about how much she wanted to write a book, because books mean a lot to her.
 
Now, she's only gone and written a freaking book!
 
 
It comes out in April and I can't wait to read it because I am just so excited for her and incredibly proud of her!
 
I'm going to stop going on before I ramble forever, but I just want to say that Carrie Fletcher means the world to me, and one of my dreams is that someday, I can inspire someone else.
 
Thank you for reading
 
Comment below someone who inspires you!
 
Keep Smiling - Lou xx


Comments

  1. This is such a great post. I love that Carrie has pretty much worked for her dream her whole life and it makes me so happy to see she's doing something she enjoys xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'