Driving Around London!

Hey Guys x

So last week, randomly, my mum said: "Should we go for a drive?". And of course, rather than sitting at home and revising, I said "Yes!" and we went.

I'm lucky enough to not only live in London, but I live within driving distance of a lot of the places that tourists come to visit.

So obviously, I took my camera and kept it firmly attached to the car window so that I could take as many pictures as possible to share with you guys!

These pictures have all been taken out of the window as I was driving past these landmarks so sorry if the quality isn't the best!

So here are the pictures that I took!

Big Ben

The Houses Of Parliament


Westminister Abbey

 A Statue near the Houses Of Parliament

Parliament again

Downing Street (Where the prime minister lives)




I think this is the theatre where Carrie Hope Fletcher plays Eponine, so of course I had to get a picture!


No, I did not take this picture just because it's Bradley Cooper! ;-)


'Kinnard House'

A really cool statue in Trafalgar square


The London Eye

London County Hall
I hope you like these pictures!
 
Thank you for reading/ looking at my pictures!
 
Comment below what your favourite landmark is!
 
Keep smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. :D London is one of the places I want to visit most in the world. So I really enjoyed looking at the pictures :) Thank for for sharing some of your little journey.

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. London is my absolute favourite city and you're so lucky to live there. I haven't been in ages and I miss it so much so thanks for sharing these pictures lol xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's nice! You need to come to London soon! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion