May Favourites | 2015

Hey Guys x

So it's that time once again, for me to share with you guys the things that I've been loving this month!

Sorry this wasn't up on the 28th as I always say they will be.

However, the next time I do one of these posts, my exams will be finished and I'll have all the time in the world so I'm choosing to overlook the fact that this is late!

Favourite Film: The Avengers


Even writing the name of this film fills me with excitement! I know this came out in 2012, but I only saw this film for the first time early this month because I had been convinced that it was a 'boys film'. Oh how wrong I was! This film is the first union of all of the major characters from the Iron Man, Captain America and Thor films coming together to save the earth. This film is epic! There's no other word to describe it - EPIC!

Favourite TV Show: Wild At Heart


This is a major guilty pleasure of mine. I have been watching Wild At Heart since it first aired on ITV in 2006 (I think?) and I loved it ever since the first episode. The series on ITV has ended now which I'm really upset about, but the old episodes are being re-played on ITV3 and I am loving catching up again! It's about a family who moves from England to South Africa, mainly to work with animals. I don't really know how to describe it but it's amazing!

Favourite Song: Chandelier


I know I know, I'm extremely late to loving this song as I know that everyone has loved it for ages already. However, I only fell in love with it within the last week or so, and I am so surprised that I'd actually never heard the whole song before then! But I am loving this song right now!

Favourite YouTuber: Marcus Butler


Because of revision, I haven't really had a lot of time to catch up on the main channel videos or daily vlogs of YouTubers. However, I have watched some of Marcus' daily vlogs lately and I really enjoy watching him vlog! I mean, the healthy food thing every 2 minutes can sometimes get a bit much, but I don't really mind as much because I really like him as a person. If you don't watch him, I suggest you watch at least one vlog!

Favourite Game: Quizup


This is one of my favourite things to do at the moment. It's an app where you play against people from anywhere in the world in a quiz game, where you pick the category. This is the best way to spend time if you are feeling bored, and you get to pick your best category and battle to become in the top 10 in that category in the country. In April, I was number 7 in the UK or 'Sex and the City', because I used to play so much and it was so fun!

Favourite Music Artist: Nathan Sykes


You may or may not know that from 2010 to 2014, I was the hugest fan of The Wanted (I didn't stop being a fan - they broke up), and I am still a big fan of most of the individual members. Nathan Sykes was one of my favourite, if not, my absolute favourite member of the band, so I was thrilled when I heard that he was becoming a solo artist and bringing out his own music. I was even more thrilled when I heard his new single 'Kiss Me Quick'. Listen to this song if you haven't!

Favourite Celebrity: Robert Downey Jr


I'm very tempted to write a post about how RDJ inspires me, in the same way that I did for Louise Pentland and Carrie Hope Fletcher, but I haven't decided if I will yet. He is my favourite person right now for many reasons. I have been doing a lot of research on him lately and finding out about his past. Not that it matters to me, but I love the way that he has changed his life and become a different person (kind of), and that really inspires me. But as well as that, as a lover of romance, the main thing that I love about him is the way that he loves his wife Susan. I could literally sit and watch little clips of them together on YouTube for hours because I just love the way that they look at each other and the way that you can tell how much they love each other (which is extremely cheesy for me to say!). And as well as this, I just love the fact that he does good movies! I have yet to watch a movie starring him that I don't like (I mean, I'm sure I'll find one, he's been in so many!) because he's an amazing actor!

Favourite YouTube Video: Tipsy Talk With Hannah Witton
 
 
Hazel Hayes does a series called 'Tipsy Talk' where she gets her friends tipsy and basically just talks about life, and it's always hilarious! This one was particularly hilarious because both girls were not just tipsy, they were full-on drunk and it is one of the funniest videos that I have seen in a long time!
 
Thank you for reading
 
Comment below some of your May favourites!
 
Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. amazing favourites! loved the avengers film too!
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ ♡
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Marcus!! I've really been into his blogs as well :D I agree sometimes the healthy stuff is like not again haha but it's not that bad. Kind of makes me want to eat healthy even though I know I don't have the will power too haha

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know what you mean! I definitely don't have that will power xx

      Delete
  3. I love all of Hazels videos and her Tipsy Talk series is just so funny. My favourite is the one with Jack Howard but this one was definitely a close second x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion