An Introduction To Lou's World!


Hey Guys x

So when I hit my 1 year blogiversary, I started looking at some of my old posts.

I then looked at some other bloggers and got addicted to reading people's first posts.

And I noticed something about my blog that was different to a lot of other people's blogs.

I never started off with an introduction.

My first post was called 'Being You' and was about being yourself rather than being someone else to fit in and make friends.

But I never introduced myself on my blog, which I think is really weird. You guys have gotten to know me through my posts rather than from an introduction.

So, because it's a year since I started blogging, I wanted to give you guys an introduction to me and to my blog.

I hope you enjoy!

So, hey guys!

My name is Bria Lou but I call myself Lou, just because I prefer it. (Lou isn't my surname, I just prefer not to mention it on the internet. Plus I want to change it anyway)

I started blogging for many reasons. One of which is that I'm tired of not having a voice. I'm an introvert, and I hate the idea of people thinking that I don't have thoughts and feelings, just because I choose not to always express them.

So I decided to start a blog.

I didn't know what I wanted it to be about, I just knew that I wanted it to be an extension of me. And I'm a complicated person, in that I don't ever just talk about one specific thing, so I wanted my blog to express that.

Another reason that I wanted to write a blog was just because I love to write, it's that simple. I write fan fictions on wattpad, I'm writing a novel (I'm 6 chapters in!) and I just wanted something else to sink my teeth into.

I feel like I should give you some facts about me, so that you can know a bit more about me.

I am a romantic. I want to find true love and stick with that person forever, to be with them from my youth til my deathbed. Of course, having had no experience with boys, I'm not really sure what to expect when this does actually happen.

I am someone who gets obsessed. I obsess over little apps that pass the time, I obsess over tv shows, I obsess over bands and just celebrities in general, and I obsess over YouTubers.

I don't have a talent. I mean, I've been told that I'm a good writer, but I don't know if that classifies as a talent. If it doesn't, I'm completely talentless. I'm not even saying that to get sympathy, I'm just generally not great at any one thing. I'm good at things, but not talented.

My dream is to be an author. Even to have one book on a shelf would literally be a dream come true, and I'm literally going to do everything and anything to make sure that I get to live that dream. Apart from getting married and having children, it's the only thing that I really want.

I am obsessed with books and movies. I read so much and I can't imagine a world where I'm not halfway through even one book, because I'm the girl that's always finding a way to read something, one way or another. And with movies, I'm a real horror fan. Not in terms of gore, I just really like to be scared, scared out of my mind! I don't know why, I guess I like the adrenaline, and the thrill that I get from it. I've never met anyone who loves horror as much as me.

One final thing you need to know about me - I ramble. If you don't like that, you may not like my posts that much. But please give them a try. Everything I write is something that I'm passionate about and means a lot to me. But be warned, I'm a self-confessed rambler and I wouldn't change a thing!

Anyway... this is me.

Thank you for reading

Comment below something about you that I don't know!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. This is a really great post to do for your 1 year anniversary. I love "get to know me posts" and I feel like I know a lot more about you from this post xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally love your rambles on your posts. I myself ramble on way more then I should and always end up realizing I have a whole paragraph on just one thing that I wanted to say that could have been said in a sentence or less. I love it when people just have so much to say it's great I like hearing people's thoughts. :) Also! I love horror movies! I never have anyone to go watch them with because no one else here likes them :( but I love being scared out of my mind as well it's so thrilling how into the movie you can get even though you know it's not real.

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I never have anyone to watch them with either!

      Delete
  3. Nice to meet you! Rambling makes for great posts! :) Also I never introduced myself on my blog either... kinda thinking that's what the About page was for I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this Lou, happy one year blogiversary!!!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion