September and October Post Round-Up | 2022

 

I only uploaded 5 posts each for September and October, and as we're now in November, I thought it would be a good idea to combine the months for this round-up post.

September

The Gray Man | Film Review - My first review of September was The Gray Man, a highly anticipated film that ended up being really disappointing.

Where the Crawdads Sing | Film Review - This is another highly anticipated film that ended up being a disappointment.

Marry Me | Film Review - This was a film that I was looking forward to, and I really enjoyed it!

Anything's Possible | Film Review - This film went under the radar but it's a really lovely romcom that I'd definitely encourage people to watch.

Look Both Ways | Film Review - This is a Netflix film that I enjoyed a lot. It wasn't perfect, but definitely worth a watch!


October

Orphan: First Kill | Film Review - I enjoyed this sequel, but it definitely didn't come close to the original.

August Post Round-Up | 2022 - A late round-up post.

Purple Hearts | Film Review - I had no idea I would love this film so much. I think it's been a bit polarising, but I really liked it and would definitely recommend it.

Thor: Love and Thunder | Film Review - Onto a film that I wouldn't recommend. I still haven't given this a re-watch, but I'm not sure my opinion would change if I did.

Book Review #107: With This Kiss by Carrie Hope Fletcher - My first and only book review of these two months. Despite giving it a low rating, it was one of my favourite books by Carrie.


And those are my September and October posts. Please check out any you missed!



Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

The Rocky Horror Picture Show | 100 Movies Bucket List

Madame Web | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List