Blogmas 2022!

 

It's December in three days, which means that it's also 3 days until Blogmas!

This year will be my 8th year of doing Blogmas, and I think I've perfected the way I do it over the last few years.

As I've done previously, this year I will be uploading a Christmas movie review every day in December until Christmas Day - so 24 Christmas movie reviews. I'm going to try and stick to movies that came out in 2020 or later but a couple of older ones might sneak in too.

As always, I'll be forgoing my usual star rating and instead rating each movie on the following things:

Originality (self-explanatory)

Christmas Spirit (i.e. is Christmas integral to the plot, or could the events of the film have happened at any time of year?)

Christmas Music (again, self-explanatory)

And that'll be Blogmas 2022!

Come back on 1st December for the start of Blogmas, where I'll be reviewing 'Falling for Christmas'!

Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

The Rocky Horror Picture Show | 100 Movies Bucket List

Madame Web | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List