November Post Round-Up | 2022

 

I can't believe we're almost at the end of November already! I'm putting this post up before the end of the month so that it doesn't clash with Blogmas, and my Blogmas post will be the only one that isn't up yet.

3 Month Favourites | July - September 2022 - My very late July-September favourites post, with a focus on Sons of Anarchy.

Wedding Season | Film Review - This was a Netflix film that I enjoyed, but I didn't love it as much as I wanted to.

Book Review #108: Hostage by Clare Mackintosh - Next is a book review. I really liked this book, and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a thriller.

Goodnight Mommy (2022) | Film Review - I was really looking forward to this film, and it ended up being disappointing - especially the ending itself.

Father of the Bride (2022) | Film Review - I think I loved the Steve Martin version of this film too much to really enjoy this updated version.

Don't Worry Darling | Film Review - This film was okay, which was weird because I expected it to be either awful or amazing. But no, it was just okay.

Halloween Ends | Film Review - A bad end to a classic franchise.

September and October Post Round-Up | 2022 - My September and October posts

Book Review #109: The Therapist by B A Paris - My last book review of November was The Therapist, a book that I ended up really loving and would definitely recommend, again if you're into thrillers.

Blogmas 2022 - This post isn't up yet, but it's the usual introduction to the start of Blogmas!

And those are my November posts! Check out any you missed!


Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

The Rocky Horror Picture Show | 100 Movies Bucket List

Madame Web | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List