November Post Round-Up | 2021

 

I can't believe that this is my penultimate Round-Up post. 2021 has gone so quickly! But before we get to December, here are my November posts! 

Book Review #95: Fifty Fifty by Steve Cavanagh - This was a book that I absolutely loved, and I can't wait to read more of Steve Cavanagh's novels.

Candyman (2021) | Film Review - I had looked forward to this film, but it ended up being really disappointing.

After We Fell | Film Review - The third 'After' movie wasn't great, but surprisingly it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be.

Dear Evan Hansen | Film Review - I was looking forward to this film so much and I absolutely loved it. I've seen it twice now and it was even better the second time.

September Post Round-Up | 2021 - A round-up of my September posts.

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review - I did a comparison of 'When Rainbows End' by Cecelia Ahern, and its film interpretation 'Love, Rosie'. Overall I enjoyed the book more than the film.

Untitled Horror Movie | Film Review - I enjoyed this film and was entertained throughout, even if it was as stupid as it was fun.

October Post Round-Up | 2021 - A round-up of my October posts.

Hypnotic | Film Review - This is a Netflix movie that I enjoyed more than I thought I would.

Passing | Film Review - This is another Netflix movie, and I really really liked it. It's probably the film on this list that I'd most recommend.

Red Notice | Film Review - Another Netflix movie. It wasn't the most disappointing on this list, but that says more about my film choices and less about this film.

November Post Round-Up - Paradoxically, the post you're reading right now.

Blogmas 2021! - This hasn't been uploaded yet, but it will be my last post of November.

And those are my November posts. Check out any that you missed!


      

Comments

Popular Posts

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Anyone But You | Film Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review