October Post Round-Up | 2021

 

I've just written my September Round-Up, and I'm going straight into October!

Wonder Woman 1984 | Film Review - The month got off to a disappointing start. I was really excited for this movie after loving the first one, but unfortunately, it was a huge disappointment.

Everybody's Talking About Jamie | Film Review - I had been really excited to see this film, and as much as I enjoyed watching it, I didn't love it as much as I wanted to.

Book Review #92: The Places I've Cried in Public by Holly Bourne - I had mixed feelings about this book. Ultimately I didn't love it, but I recognise that it's an important story.

Intrusion | Film Review  - This is a Netflix movie that had potential, but ended up falling flat and being really disappointing.

A Quiet Place Part II | Film Review - I loved the first A Quiet Place movie, so this one would have to do a lot to match that. And while it was entertaining, it definitely wasn't as good as the first one.

Book Review #93: The Midnight Library by Matt Haig - Another book that I had mixed feelings about. I enjoyed reading it, but I didn't find it as profound as it was supposed to be.

Godzilla vs. Kong | Film Review - I was really looking forward to this film, and it was exactly what I expected it to be, which I'm so happy about.

The Guilty | Film Review - I watched this on a whim, knowing only the basic premise, and I really loved it. Definitely a lot better than I expected.

Book Review #94: The Road Trip by Beth O'Leary - And my last post of October was another book review. I'm a fan of Beth O'Leary, but I didn't fall in love with this story.

And there are my October posts. Go back and read the ones you missed!


 

Comments

Popular Posts

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Anyone But You | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review