Blogmas 2021!

 


We're a couple of days away from December, which means that it's almost Blogmas!

As I have for the last 7(!) years, I'll be doing Blogmas this year.

I'll be doing Blogmas the same way I have for the last two years - I'll be uploading a Christmas movie review every day from 1st December to Christmas Eve, so 24 Christmas movie reviews.

I'm writing this a week in advance and I'm already behind! So I need to hit the ground running, but I'm looking forward to properly getting started.

I'll be reviewing films from Netflix, Amazon Prime and Sky, with a few Hallmark/Lifetime movies included too.

As I've done for the last two years, I'll be ignoring my usual star rating for Blogmas. Instead movies will be rated on:

Originality (self explanatory)

Christmas Spirit (i.e. is Christmas integral to the plot, or could the events of the film have happened at any time of year?)

Christmas Music (again, self explanatory)   

So that will be my Blogmas. I'll see you back here on 1st December, where I'll be starting Blogmas with a review of Netflix movie 'Love Hard'.

Happy almost start of Blogmas!


   

 

Comments

Popular Posts

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Anyone But You | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review