September Post Round-Up | 2021

September and October went so quickly, I can't believe it will be December in less than a month! But before that, I have a few Post Round-Ups to do! Here's September.

Book Review #89: The Summer Job by Lizzy Dent - My first post of September was a book review. I didn't love the book (I actually ended up taking a huge break from it about halfway through), but I'm glad I read it.

Aftermath | Film Review - This is a Netflix film that had a lot of potential. There was a lot wrong with the film, but overall it was enjoyable.

He's All That | Film Review - This is another Netflix film that ends up exactly how you expect it to - especially if you're familiar with the original movie.

Sweet Girl | Film Review - And another Netflix original movie (the last one for September), and like the previous two, it was just okay, and definitely became predictable.

Book Review #90: Saving Grace by Jane Green - Another book review in the form of 'Saving Grace'. The story was predictable, but I had a great time reading it, particularly the last 200 pages.

Fear of Rain | Film Review - This film had a lot of potential, but ultimately I've not thought about it once between writing the review, and writing this post over two months later.    

Cinderella (2021) | Film Review - There were a lot of negative reviews for this film when it came out, and after I saw it, I completely understood why. It's not one I plan to re-watch.

Book Review #91: As Good As Dead by Holly Jackson - In September I completed Holly Jackson's trilogy, and while I love the series as a whole, I didn't love the last book.

Wrong Turn (2021) | Film Review - This is a film that I was really looking forward to, so it was probably my biggest disappointment of September.

August Post Round-Up | 2021 - Self-explanatory, given the post you're currently reading.

Long Story Short | Film Review - This was my most pleasant surprise of the month. I definitely didn't expect to like it as much as I did. 

3 Month Favourites | July - September 2021 - My second Favourites post of the year. It's not the longest post, but I'm still loving everything that's in it over two months later.

And those are my September posts! Check out any that interest you.



Comments

Popular Posts

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Anyone But You | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review