What's In My Bag | College Essentials

Hey Guys x

I did a 'What's In My Bag' post last July. As I was looking at past posts, I realised that I haven't done one since I began my second year of sixth form college!

So I thought I would look at what my every-day college essentials are and show you guys what I take with me each day.

I took out my textbooks, exercise books and everything else that I didn't think was essential to college, just because it would have been boring otherwise.

My Bag







I got this bag a few weeks ago and I really like it! The zip isn't very strong, but the straps are really strong, which is great because I carry a lot of stuff! Also, it was only like £5 which is a bargain considering that it's lasted so long and it's quite big inside!

Let's start with my gadgets:



(Gadgets is something that my friend used to call her phone back in secondary school. I really liked it, so now I internally call my phone a gadget too)
I have my phone on the left and my iPod on the right. The reason that I have two gadgets is because my iPod holds all of my music, but then obviously I use my phone for everyday things such as calls and texting, as well as social media. My iPod also has all of my anxiety apps.

On to the essentials that aren't necessarily for college:




 
These are the things I need every day. Paracetamol (just in case I need it), Vaseline and my purse (obvious), impulse spray, a necklace (left in my bag from a week ago), tissues and an umbrella (obvious) and chewing gum. The one that I currently have is infused with green tea and I love it, which makes me think that I'll like green tea, but as of now, I've never tasted it!


I also have the Zoella 'Blissful Mistful' spray that I got for Christmas, which I also always keep in my bag, just in case I need it!

Next is my USB, otherwise known as a keychain with no keys on it.





My favourite thing about this key chain is this pink little car, which I think is really cool. I got it from a Barbie car. Basically, the car was a pink mini with a boot (trunk) that opened. This key chain was attached to the key for the boot, so I took the car off the key and kept it, because it will always remind me of that car!



Then I have the book that I'm currently reading, which is 'Gone Girl' by Gillian Flynn. I'm really liking it so far, but I want to finish it really soon so that I can review it!

And lastly, a (very full) notebook.


I use this literally every day and it is really helpful for any extra essays that I need to do or any notes that I need to take down!

Imagine all of these things in my bag, plus a textbook and at least 3 full exercise books and you'll see why I need such a big bag!

Thank you for reading

Comment below some of your school/college essentials!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List