11 Months and a Book Tag!

 
Hey Guys x
 

So, as of Thursday, I have been blogging for 11 months! That's amazing!
 
I was thinking about this the other day, and I thought back to when I first started this blog.
 
I'll probably reminisce more in a month's time when I hit my blog's birthday (eeek!) but there are a few things that I want to mention now.
 
My first posts weren't great. To be honest, I cringe looking at them now!
 
My pictures were all over the place, my design was weird and I had no idea what I was doing! I was just writing to write, and loving it.
 
But what I've found is that, although my writing style, pictures and design have changed, definitely for the better, my purpose hasn't really changed at all.
 
I write because I love to write, and because I feel passionate about things.
 
Blogging is my favourite thing to do, it's amazing to be able to write something that I feel really passionate about, and then get, even one comment let alone 4 or 5, telling me that some of you guys share my passions.
 
But this is something that I always say, because it's just so weird that I can connect with so many of you guys in such a simple way. I'm not even going to lie, sometimes when I go through my comments, I'm almost near tears because of the things that you guys say to me.
 
I don't have the most followers, and I'm not a 'big' blogger by any means, but the views and comments that I get have been amazing, and I actually can't get over it!
 
Seriously, from the bottom of my heart, for all the follows, comments and views, thank you thank you thank you. I can't thank you enough, it means the world that you enjoy that I love to do, and I'm going to keep doing it for a really long time!
 
Now on to another of my passions: books!
 
I found this tag on 'Goodreads' here, and I thought that I would do it, as books are something that I'm really passionate about!
 
The Book Tag!
 
Your favourite short book (Under 200 pages)
 
'Christmas With Billy and Me' by Giovanna Fletcher. If you haven't read this book, you should because it's amazing! Even though it's a Christmas book, it's just really lovely and romantic, which I love!
 
A book that everyone pressured you to read
 
I was definitely pressured to read 'The Fault In Our Stars' by everyone I know who's read it. Not that being pressured is a bad thing, I'm really glad that I've read it, because it's an amazing book!
 
A book you read before it was cool
 
I read 'Before I Die' many many years ago, long before they decided to make it into a movie. At the time, reading 'cancer' books weren't really that popular, but I picked it up because it was something different to what I would usually read, and I loved it!
I don't know about 'Paper Towns'. I read it after I read 'The Fault In Our Stars', but as I read it a while ago I still think I read it before it was cool!
 
A book you liked when you were younger but wouldn't like now
 
I had a huge obsession with Jacqueline Wilson when I was younger, and I still love a lot of her books. However, with 'The Illustrated Mum', I don't think I would like it now, just because it has a bit of a repetitive storyline with some other books that I've read.
 
A book that has the most beautiful cover in existence
 
The cover of 'Divergent' is so pretty! I just love the fire on the blue background with the city underneath, so pretty!
 
A book that you wish was made into a movie
 
I've heard rumours that this is being made into a movie, but I don't know how true they are. However, I really hope they are making it into a movie because the book is just amazing, so I think the movie would be too!
 
A book that you'd recommend to anyone and everyone
 
This was definitely the hardest question ever because I just love so many different books. However, I've narrowed it down to these three books, which I love so much!
 
Thank you for reading.
 
And thank you for supporting me and my blog so far, because I couldn't have been doing this for 11 freaking months without your support!
 
Comment below you're favourite book, or your answers to the tag!
 
Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I love this tag, I am always looking for book recommendations it's my mission to read more books this year.
    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to read 'The Fault In Our Stars'. But great to know of other books. I always wanted to get into the books by Jacqueline Wilson, but I watched the 'Tracey Beaker' programs, and to think I couldn't and didn't know where I could get books back then. So, yeah and really loved reading this post too. Take care. (Sorry for the little insight into my life. Honesty of my mind plays off). Take care again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Don't apologise, I liked the insight! Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion