The Harry Potter Tag!

 
Hey guys x
 
First of all, thank you so much for all of your comments and messages on my last post about blogging milestones. It means more than the world that there are a lot of you guys that support me and my blog and I just wanted to say a massive thank you!
 
Now, on to Harry Potter! I am a potterhead.
 
Literally, whenever an opportunity comes up to read the books or watch the movies, I take it because I love them so much!
 
I saw this tag on Chloe's blog and I fell in love with it instantly!
 
So I thought I'd do it today, so you can all see just how much I love Harry Potter!
 
Also, I'm currently writing this using the 'blogger' app as I'm not home, so sorry for any spelling or punctuation mistakes. It's so much harder!
 
This may contain some spoilers, so beware if you're a fan who hasn't seen all of the movies or read the books yet! I'll try not to spoil too much.
 
Favourite book
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I just love the way that all the loose ends are just tied up and everyone's story is dealt with. I also love the battle scene in the movies and the wedding scene. The book just genuinely makes me really happy!
 
Favourite movie

I think I have to say 'Prisoner of Azkaban'. This is my go to movie whenever I decide to watch Harry Potter. I love the fact that, in this movie, you literally see them grow up. They're not kids anymore, and I love this change in them. They're willing to fight, and they're not going to let anything stop them.
 
Least favourite book 
I think my least favourite book is the 'Half Blood Prince', only because it's the book that I least connected with and I didn't really like it that much. I mean, I know that a few crucial things happened in this book, but I think that, for example, if the death of a certain character had happened in one of the other books, it wouldn't have made that much difference.
 
Parts of the books/movies that made you cry
To be honest, I don't think that anything in either the books or the movies has ever made me want to cry. I love them a lot, and I am a really emotional person, but nothing really tugged on my heart-strings that much, which is a bit weird for me but still!
 
 
If you could hook up with any HP character who would it be?
I have to say either Ron Weasley or Draco Malfoy. I love Ron because I love his sarcasm and he has some of the best one-liners ever! But I also love Draco Malfoy because he's just the ultimate bad-boy, and who doesn't want that?
 
 
Favourite character  
I have a thing about Sirius Black. I love the actor that plays him, I love his character, and I love how much of a father he is to Harry! And I also just think he's really cool. But from the main cast, I'd probably say Ron or Draco again.
 
What would your Patronus be?
To be honest, I don't think I'm a good enough wizard to be able to conjure a Patronus in the first place! But if I did, I think that mine would be a leopard, because I think that would be really cool!
 
If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose?
Um, I'm going to be really honest here. I have no idea what the Elder wand does! Please let me know in the comments because my mind is completely blank right now! But out of the other two, I think I'd pick the invisibility cloak because I don't really want to live forever!
 
What House would you be in?
Well, I'd originally be put in Hufflepuff, but I'd do what Harry did and beg to be put in Gryffindor and hopefully go there! (And yes, I already have this all figured out) 
 
IF you could meet any member of the cast who would it be? 
Emma Watson because she's just such an inspiration to me and she should be to women everywhere. She fights for women's rights and is every bit as strong as the character that she plays!
 
Have you played any of the video games?
Nope, not at all! Unless Pottermore counts as a video game but I'm pretty sure it doesn't!
 
If you were on the Quiddich team which position would you play?
I would be a chaser because it seems like one of the easier positions. Especially because if I fail, there are two other people doing the exact same job that I am!
 
Were you happy with the ending?
I was extremely happy. I was sad that it had to end in the first place, but I liked the fact that we got to have closure with the characters and see the way that their lives turned out. I loved that in the book and I love the way that the film was so true to it!
 
How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
This is the hardest question because I can't even begin to explain how much it means to me. But it has made me believe in magic. And I do think that I would make an amazing wizard!
 
Thank you for reading.
 
Comment below whether or not you love Harry Potter!
 
Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I really loved the ending, too! I completely agree with what you said! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooked from the moment I seen Harry Potter :) deffo doing this tag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo Harry Potter! Must remember this tag, totally agree that I would be a Chaser! :)

    www.lipglossandpaperbacks.blogspot.co.uku

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this y=tag, its so cool

    check out my newest post
    xx
    tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must do this tag soon!
    Check out my latest
    ~basicallychloe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool tag! xx

    Will always love Harry Potter!

    lotsofloveliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE harry potter. There are so many things we answered the same too! (by the way, the elder wand is the strongest wand ever made. it has a bloody history, people would murder the wands owners so that the wand would be theirs. Dumbledore ended up with it)
    http://newlittlethought.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I've been wanting to know for ages! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion