February Favourites!

Hey Guys x

I meant to put this up yesterday but I left it really late before I wrote it and then I thought there was no point, so I decided to write and upload it today instead.

So, I have been loving a lot of things throughout February and I can't wait to recommend some of my favourite things to you!

Favourite Film: Beauty and the Beast
 
I have been in complete Disney mode this month! My favourite Disney movie at the moment is Beauty and the Beast and I have been watching it so much lately that it has to be my favourite February movie! I assume most people have seen this, but if you haven't seen it, watch it now! Even if you have seen it, just watch it again!
 
Favourite TV Show: Brooklyn 99
 
I love this show so much! I know that a lot of people are getting into this now, but I loved it from the first season last year and I was so excited for the next one to start. Yes, I know it's another 'cop show' and we already have a tonne of these on TV/Netflix at the moment, but trust me, this is different (in the best way!)
 
Favourite Song: Take Me To Church
 (I couldn't find a picture of the cover that was the right size)
 
I have a weird thing with music. When I like a certain song or artist, I REALLY like them. So when other people try to introduce me to new music, I ignore them because I'm into one specific amazing artist at a time. Then, a few months later, I hear the song that someone was trying to introduce to me and fall in love with it long after everyone else in the world has already established how amazing it is and moved on. This happens with all of my music, especially this song! I ignored it for so long and am now completely in love with it!
 
Favourite YouTuber: Hazel Hayes
 
As you can probably tell, I have been watching a lot more less-mainstream YouTubers currently, and am absolutely loving them! It's always been weird to me why vloggers have so many more subscribers than filmmakers as they are all so talented, particularly Hazel Hayes. I have been binge-watching her videos and I really love her. She's amazing!
 
Favourite Game: GTA5
 
I know that I've probably mentioned this before, but as more YouTubers begin to play this on their gaming channels, it makes me want to play it more and more! I just like the idea of the game and I think it's a really good way to waste time that could be spent revising! (I'm joking!) But obviously, it had a restriction for a reason, so if you're too young to play it, don't play it!
 
Favourite Music Artist: Sam Smith
 
He's won grammy's, he's won BRIT's, what's not to love about Sam Smith right now? I have 'You're not the only one' on repeat because I love it so much! I have yet to buy his album though, probably because I know that I will never stop listening to it!
 
Favourite Celebrity: Madonna
 
Yes, she is here because she fell off the stage at the BRITS. That fall was legendary, and the way that she got up and continued after it was completely amazing. If that was me, I would have just crawled off of the stage and hit my face from the world for the next 10 years. But no, she got back up and did an amazing performance. Good for her!
 
Favourite YouTube Video: Rocks That Bleed
 
Bertie Gilbert and Jack Howard released a short film last week, and it's completely amazing! Because I love Jack, I thought I would be completely biased. However, I completely forgot that it was him that I was watching because both Jack and Bertie acted amazingly. I literally felt like I was watching a really intense drama movie. Everything about it was so professional and it reiterates my feelings about vloggers vs filmmakers. I love vloggers and filmmakers as much as each other, I just wish that they were appreciated in the same way by YouTube subscribers, because these people need more subscribers! Their talent is unbelievable!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Comment below some of your favourite things from February!
 
Keep Smiling - Lou xx
 
 

Comments

  1. That is awesome, and I LOVE Beauty and the Beast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love this. Beauty and the beast will always be a fav

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah I LOVE Beauty and the Beast, i was once cast in a play of it as Belle but i bailed because i had to "pretend" kiss the guy who played Beast which made me very anxious and embarassed ahahha! Good times XD.


    nhubarb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your febuary favourites! As I am starting a blog myself I need some help on how to make my blog look presentable, you now the bar at the top that says 'home, about/contact ect' please could you help me on how I could get something similar to that on my blog, thank you x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion