Girl Talk: The Beauty Blogger Tag!



So today is a tag kind of day.

Obviously I'm not a beauty blogger, or an expert on beauty at all! But I saw this tag around and thought that I would give it a go.

I have other blogs planned, particularly for my Girl Talk's, but as I have no camera, it's hard to do things that don't require one, so I have to make do with what I have!

Enjoy!

The Tag

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It's curly. Not always a great thing!
 
2. What is your natural hair colour?
Dark brown, basically black

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I don't actually dye it, but I would love to just go crazy with it one day!

4. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I keep it the same for college, but change it up on the weekends!
 
5. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to the salon?
My own. I'm not experienced or anything, but I like to take care of things myself rather than pay someone else.

6. How often do you change your nail polish?
Not very often!

7. Do you polish your toes in the winter too or just in the summer?
I don't do it that often, but usually in the summer, just because during the winter I can't see the point.


8. Do you plan your outfit of the day every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
It depends. If I'm going to college, I usually put out a few choices at the beginning of the week and choose when I'm getting dressed. But if I'm going somewhere special, always the night before!

9. How often do you change your handbag?
When I wear an outfit that matches a particular bag, I take that bag.

10. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
If I'm in college, I'll go to sleep at 10:30 and wake up at 6:30. When I'm not at college, I go to bed at about midnight and wake up around 7:30-8 am

11. How often and when do you work out?
I don't really. Only recently have I been starting to get into health and fitness. I've just been walking to most places, but I hope to do more in the future!

12. Left or right handed?
Right handed

13. How tall are you?
About 5'6

14. Do you speak a foreign language?
GCSE level Spanish at a grade C. I'm crap at languages!

15. How many pets do you have?
None!

16. How often are you on Blogger?
As often as I can be! Because I post 4-5 times a week (or try to) I make sure that when I'm not posting, I don't go on blogger. Instead I spend my time reading blogs over on Bloglovin' because I'm addicted to blogging! Whether that's me blogging or someone else.

17. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
I do, all the time! I also make sure that I reply to all the comments that I get on my posts, just to show a bit more how much that all mean to me.

18. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I do sometimes, but I'm the kind of person that will make a mental list and then forget everything on the list, but if I'm out and I see something that I saw in a blog, I do try to get it. I'm very big on recommendations, which is why I recommend so many things to you guys!
 
19. How did you come up with your blog name?
It was something that I thought of many months before I even considered writing a blog, which is weird. But I'm a daydreamer. It's ridiculous how much I daydream! So when I daydreamed about having a YouTube channel, my first and only idea for the name was 'Lou's World'. Because to me, this just means a place where I can be truly myself. And when I started my blog, it was impossible for me to name it anything else!

20. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I used to use a Fujifilm Finepix L55, but as I have said so many times now, it's broken, so I'm currently without a camera.

21. How often do you clean the house?
I still live at home, and because I have a sister too, I don't do nearly the amount of housework that I should!

22. What is your favourite colour?
Silver

23. What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
Cosmopolitan

24. Do you swear?
Yes, a lot more than I should

25. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
It's 6pm right now, so I'm going to watch some vlogs (which are currently my favourite things to watch!) by Zoe and Joe Sugg, Tanya Burr, Marcus Butler and Alfie Deyes. Plus Alfie is supposed to be putting up a Sims 4 video on his gaming channel which I am so excited about! I am such a sims addict that it will be fun to see someone playing the game before I buy it and play it myself! Anyway, basically I'm just going to watch YouTube videos until it's time for bed!

I tag everyone reading to do this tag! Leave the link in the comments so that I can check out all of your blogs!

Thank you for reading.

I took out some of the most make-up related questions, just because I wouldn't have been able to answer them.

Comment below some of your answers to the tag questions!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion