Girl Talk: My Top 9 Boys In Books!

As you probably know, I love books, and I love romance. So I'm always looking for an opportunity for the two to go hand in hand!

I fall in strong like with book characters all the time, and I know that the amount of romance is greatly loved by me when it's the guy that's being romantic. Romantic boys are my favourite type, and over the years, I've noticed how amazing the boys in books actually are.

So I thought I'd give you a list of nine books with amazingly romantic and lovely main boys. If nothing else, it will give you an excuse to read a new book!

9. Sam Roxton - You've Got My Number
 
I've reviewed this already (here) and it's by Sophie Kinsella. Sam Roxton is so cool! I mean this literally. He doesn't worry about a lot (apart from work) and he's a business man in the city. At first, he seems like the most annoying person in the world because he's so wrapped up in his work, but when he begins to fall for Poppy, you see a welcome change in him, and this change made me fall for him!
 
8. Quentin Jacobson - Paper Towns
 
Another John Green masterpiece. Paper Towns (which I reviewed here) is a book that I would recommend everyone read at least once! Quentin is in this countdown because he's so real and so down-to-earth. I could see him as someone who would never cheat, never stray, and never dump someone for a trivial reason, because when he loves someone, he loves them hard!
 
7. Luke Brandon - The Shopaholic Series
 
More Sophie Kinsella! I haven't reviewed any books from this series yet, probably because they are some of my favourite books and when I review them, I need to make sure that I do them justice, but you need to read at least one of these books. I haven't read them all but the ones that I have read are amazing! Anyway, Luke Brandon is the main guy in them, and everything, from the way he speaks, to his proposal makes me fall more in love with him every time I read it.
 
6. Billy Buskin - Billy & Me
 
I've reviewed this here and by reading the review, you'll know how much I love it, as I love Giovanna. Billy is a character that, while reading, I didn't quite know how to feel about him. When he and Sophie were alone he was the most amazing guy, but when work got in the way, he seemed a bit clueless. Nevertheless, Billy has completely earned his place in this countdown as he is very romantic. Also, Giovanna has also written a sequel! You can pre-order it here and it's a short story that I am so excited for!
 
5. Edward Cullen - Twilight
 
 
Not going to lie, I think Edward Cullen takes the prize for the most romantic guy in a book about vampires (not that I've read many) because he's near perfect! I reviewed Twilight here and I don't think I mentioned enough how lovely Edward is. This is purely down to the writing style of Stephenie Meyer, but the character of Edward was the only reason that I first saw the film in the first place!
 
4. Will Traynor - Me Before You
 
 
Another book I've reviewed (here). The first guy in this countdown (but not the last) to make me cry while reading the book, and that is partly because of Will Traynor. Jojo Moyes had created a character that has touched me like few characters in books have done. I can't speak too much about the book, for fear of ruining it for you, but Will is an amazing guy and if you want to know more, read the book!
 
3. Four (Tobias Eaton) - Divergent
 
I can't believe this, but Divergent was the first book that I ever reviewed! The review is here and I still love it as much as I did then. Four is an amazing character because of his personalities (that's right, plural). He's the cool guy, the guy who will never let anyone hurt whoever he loves. The guy who's cold and distant to save someone's life. But he's also the sensitive guy, the one who shows his fears and weaknesses, and that's my favourite Four. Because he's not really Four then, he's Tobias. And Tobias is a great guy!
 
2. Ben Gilbert - You're The One That I Want
 
This is Giovanna's second novel that I will be reviewing next Wednesday. I finished it yesterday and I could have cried, for reasons that you may or may not find out on Wednesday. I can't say too much because I will probably be repeating this in the review, but Ben Gilbert is the sweet, sensitive guy that I reckon I will one day fall in love with, for real!
 
1. Augustus Waters - The Fault In Our Stars
 
You probably guessed this when you noticed that it wasn't higher up in this countdown, but Augustus Waters is the love of my book life. I reviewed this book here and have read it again since the review, as well as watching the film, which enabled me to fall in love with Augustus even more! Why can't we all have an Augustus in our lives?
 
So that's my top 9 Boys in books. Let me know in the comments who some of yours are!
 
Thank you for reading
 
Comment below which of my top 9 you agree with, and which you'd change! 
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'