Girl Talk: Motivational Quotes by Inspirational Women

It's the first few weeks of school, and I think that we all need a bit of motivation! I looked up some quotes and found that a lot of them came from pretty inspirational women, so I thought I would make it a 'Girl Talk' post.

Obviously boys and girls both get stressed, but I think that girls put a lot of pressure on themselves. Not only do we have  the worries of school, exams and the judgement of the pupils and peers that we have to see every day, but we also have to worry about whether we look right, whether we're wearing the right make-up and what we're doing with our lives. (Although this post could be as much for boys as it is for girls)

So I thought that this would be the perfect time to show some of the most motivational quotes that I can find.
Enjoy!

Audrey Hepburn
 
 
Halle Berry
 
Beyoncé
 
 
Angeline Jolie
 
 
Oprah Winfrey
 
 
And a few of my favourites that aren't said by celebrities:
 
 
 
 
So the main message of this post is: smile, relax, breathe. Everything happens for a reason, even if you don't know what it is yet. Nothing stays bad forever.
 
Thank you for reading
 
Comment below your favourite motivational quote

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List