Oldboy | 100 Movies Bucket List

 

Next up on the Bucket List was Oldboy!

I had never heard of this film before, but the premise was really intriguing and I read that there was a good twist, so I was really looking forward to seeing it.

And thankfully, it was really really good!

Definitely one of the best Bucket List movies that I've gone into blind, but also one of the wildest!

The dialogue and writing were amazing, but the performances stand out the most about this film. 

Every actor played their part so well and made the film really engaging.

The story, while wild, was so interesting! I had no idea where it was going all the way through and when the twist came, I didn't predict it at all!

And while I wouldn't call this a fun film, because of the subject matters it deals with, I was really entertained by it.

This is definitely one that I'd recommend, but it's easily triggering and won't be for everyone so go in with caution!



Comments

Popular Posts

Deadpool and Wolverine | Film Review

The Instigators | Film Review

The Lion King | 100 Movies Bucket List

Baahubali | 100 Movies Bucket List

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review