June Post Round-Up | 2021

 I write this every time I do one of these posts, but I can't believe how fast this year is going! It's almost August, and after that it's basically the preparation for Christmas. But before all of that, let me look back at my June posts!

The Woman in the Window | Film Review - I found this film entertaining, but overall it wasn't that great. Still, the book is on my Reading List and I can't wait to see if I like it more than the film.

Solos | TV Show Review -  This is an Amazon Original Series that I watched on a whim because the episodes were short, and because I like the actors involved. Some episodes I loved, but most were just okay. At the time of writing my review, I thought the show would really stick with me, but with almost two months of hindsight, it didn't.

Review #86: You Love Me by Caroline Kepnes - This is a review of the third book of a trilogy. I re-read my review the other day and wondered if I had been harsh in giving the book 1 star, but again with hindsight, I completely stand by what I said in that review. It wasn't for me at all.

The Broken Hearts Gallery | Film Review - From something I disliked to something I loved - this film! I absolutely loved this film, and I can't wait to watch it again. If you haven't seen it, please do!

Saint Maud | Film Review - I didn't love this film, it wasn't for me. Though I have to say, in this review I mentioned that I'm not into horror films from the A24 Studio. However, I recently re-watched 'Hereditary' and I actually really liked it, so maybe it's not the studio that I dislike after all.   

Synchronic | Film Review - At the time, this film was on sale on Amazon Prime Video, which was the main reason that I watched it. However I was pleasantly surprised by it. Sci-fi isn't a genre that I necessarily gravitate towards, but I really enjoyed this one.

All My Life | Film Review - This was my most anticipated watch of the month. It was exactly as described, and exactly what I thought it would be, and I really enjoyed it.

May Post Round-Up | 2021 - A look back at all of my May posts.

3 Month Favourites | April - June 2021 - June was a Favourites month, so I went through my favourite things from April to June. I love doing Favourites posts, but I'm really glad that I only do them every three months rather than every month like I used to. It's harder to remember what I loved, but it gives me more to write about.

And those are my June posts. I have no idea why, but I loved writing this post - it's giving me the warm fuzzy feelings. Maybe because I'm listening to the Dear Evan Hansen soundtrack as I write, but whatever it is, I have really fond memories of June.


     

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List

Suncoast | Film Review

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review