May Favourites | 2016

Hey Guys x

I'm running out of ways to introduce my favourites! However, as I always say, this is one of my favourite posts to do because I love to look over the month and see what my favourite things were!

I hope you enjoy seeing what I've been loving this month!

Favourite Movie 1: Captain America: Civil War


I've spoken about my love for Marvel and this film far too many times this month already, so I'm not going to bore you with my obsession again! But I have to say, if you're a fan of Marvel, you need to see this film if you haven't! It was action-filled and fast paced with comedy and heart-felt moments It had everything!

Favourite Movie 2: Gone


I watched this film last night for the first time and completely loved it! Jill claims that she was kidnapped and managed to escape. A year later, it seems that history is repeating itself when Jill's sister has gone missing and no one knows where she is.,. worst of all, the police seem more interested in proving Jill wrong than looking for her sister.
This is such a great thriller - I was on the edge of my seat for the majority of the time and had to watch bits through my fingers! A must-watch!

Favourite TV Show 1: The Big Bang Theory


I have been binge watching this lately! I am obsessed, especially with the older seasons, which I think were the best. It's especially great now that I'm kinda into superheros and understand what they're talking about a lot of the time!

Favourite TV Show 2: Political Animals


I started watching this after seeing it in Sebastian Stan's filmography. Because I like him as an actor, I decided to watch one episode and see if I liked it. To my surprise, I completely fell in love with it and am putting off watching the last two episodes so that I don't have to finish it! It's a 6 episode mini-series and all the episodes are on YouTube, which is how I've been watching it. It's about politics, and in particular, one family's struggle in and out of the white house. It's a drama and is so interesting! Definitely check it out!

Favourite Song: Hairspray Soundtrack


I watched Hairspray the other day and since then have been obsessed with the songs from the movie! Honestly, it's one of the best movie soundtracks I've ever heard, and most of the songs are really upbeat and make you want to dance and have fun. It's perfect motivation to write!

Favourite YouTuber: Giovanna Fletcher


I've loved Gi for years, and (as she's also an author) own everything that she's ever published, including pre-ordering her latest novel 'Always With Love' which comes out on Thursday! Gi has done a lot in her career, including becoming a YouTuber and putting out some of the most interesting, cutest vlogs that I've ever seen. She's one of the main people in the world who inspire me to get off my arse and write something rather than to talk about becoming an author like it's a distant dream that I'll never achieve. The only way I'll never achieve it is if I never do something about it! Thank you Gi!

Favourite Celebrity: Sebastian Stan


Yes, the most fickle girl in the entire world has fallen in love again! And with a Marvel actor too, what are the odds?? But I mean, look at that face, how can you not love it! What I love about Sebastian is that, rather than being an actor who leads many random, not very good movies, he's often acts as a background character on movies that are amazing! Not to mention he was in shows like Political Animals and Gossip Girl, which I love! He's so talented, but I find his passion for acting really inspiring - it seems like he genuinely loves acting for the sake of acting. rather than to get the biggest pay check that he can, which is really admiring!

Favourite YouTube Video: Marvel | Right Here

If you're a Marvel fan, try to watch this video without feeling emotional, I dare you! This is my favourite video on the internet, which is a big thing! It was so cleverly made, the song used is amazing, and I'll never know how the person who made it did it, but I have to talk about it because it's is a masterpiece and I can't stop watching it. No other Marvel fan video that I've seen even comes close!
(Sorry this wasn't a YouTuber's video, I haven't watched many of them lately!)

Random Favourites
Wattpad


I don't know is wattpad counts as social media, but if it does, it's definitely my favourite platform right now! Again, I'm going to promote the fanfic that I'm writing, but in general, the wattpad community and the blogger community are two of the most talented groups that I've ever come across, and I definitely don't think that it gets enough love!
If you want to check out my Marvel/Avengers based fanfic, 'Rogue', you can click here! Thanks so much to those of you who already have!

Buzzfeed


I am loving buzzfeed, it is the greatest source of entertainment, and I live for the comment sections! The quizzes are so fun, but either way, you can find something on the buzzfeed website that could keep you entertained for hours!

Thank you for reading! I'm sorry that this month was so Marvel based!

Comment below your May Favourites!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

April Favourites | 2015