25 Food Questions! | Tag



Hey Guys x

Basically, I'm really hungry right now, so I thought I'd do a food tag to make me even more hungry!

I found this tag on the blog 'Fabulicious Home Life, and you can see if by clicking here!

But yeah, I'm going to get straight in and answer the questions!

25 Food Questions

1. What's your favorite breakfast?
I'm a big fan of the full english - sausages, bacon, fried egg whites and a piece of toast. Obviously I wouldn't have this every day, but if I have a lot of time and all the right things and am hungry enough then this is definitely my first choice!

2. How do you drink your coffee?
I don't drink coffee - at all! I hate the taste of it, and pouring copious amounts of milk and sugar in it doesn't help, so nope!

3. What's on your favorite sandwich?
I'm really boring - the only sandwiches I really eat are just ham sandwiches - with a lot of butter! But I'm not really a sandwich person. I like bacon sandwiches too, but I don't have them that often.

4. Soup or Salad?
Neither! If I had to pick one, it would probably be soup, but I hate both! Honestly, I'd be the worst person at a dinner party because I'd refuse to eat the starter, which is usually soup or salad!

5. What's your favorite cookbook?
Nigella or Jamie Oliver. I don't actually own Nigella's cookbook, but I know it would be amazing because I just love her. I have a mum-crush on her!

6. No more sweets or no more hearty foods?
The sensible thing would be to say no more sweets - because sweets can't make a meal. But I just love sweets too much to give them up - so I'd have to give up hearty foods!

7. What's your favorite Cuisine (country)? Italian, without a doubt! I love Italian food so much, if I ever have the chance to eat out, my first choice will be something Italian!

8. What's your favorite food movie?

The only one that came into my head was Ratatouille, so I guess I'll have to say that!

9. What's your most guilty pleasure?
Sugary things - sweets, chocolates, cakes, that kind of thing.


10. What's your greatest inspiration source?
Blogs and YouTube! If you want to make something, go and search for a recipe online - you won't be disappointed!


11. Cooking at home or going out for dinner?
I like to stay home and eat, but going out always tastes so much better than staying home, so I'm torn!


12. High end or low profile?
What counts as 'high end'? I think that Zizzi is nice, but for some people, high end is when there are 3 different sets of cutlery for one person, so if that's the case, definitely low profile!


13. What's your favorite restaurant?
Right now, Frankie and Benny's, definitely! It's so good and the food is delicious!


14. I do my grocery shopping at:
Sainsbury's - with a few extras at Marks and Spencers!


15. The tastiest food I've ever eaten was:
I don't know, probably something my nan makes!


16. What's your favorite cocktail?
I don't really drink, and I don't think I've ever had a cocktail!


17. Coffee with George Clooney or Heston Blumenthal?
Hot chocolate with Clooney, definitely!


18. What should not be missing in your kitchen?
Practical things - oven, stove, microwave etc.


19. What's your favorite snack?
I love raisins, love them so much!


20. What's on your pizza?
Just cheese. All different cheeses - lovely!


21. What food do you really dislike?
I hate a lot of foods, way too many to name now, but I think the weirdest one is probably Ketchup. The smell makes me feel sick and people look at me like I'm crazy!


22. What's your favorite foodblog?

Niomi Smart. I'm not vegan, but I like the fact that she always seems really passionate about the food that she makes - and she's bringing out a cookbook which is really nice!

23. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
I don't really eat anything that would be classed as 'weird', noting that I can think of right now anyway!


24. What's on your food bucket list?
Carrie Fletcher once made brigadeiro (sorry if that's spelt wrong!) and it looked really nice so I'd love to make it one day!


25. I couldn't live without:

Chocolate and sweets!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below your own answers to some of these questions!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I love coffee! There's a quote from a band I like called Mindless Self Indulgence that says 'I like my coffee black just like my metal' and I couldn't agree more. I think it's just one of those things you love or hate :/
    I think the weirdest thing I've eaten is cat biscuits (t was a dare 😂)

    One World, Too Many Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree! Haha, how did they taste?? xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

One Day | TV Show Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'