6 Restaurants You Need To Try!

Hey Guys x

I'm not a massive foodie, however, when I find a restaurant that I like, I eat there all the time!

So I thought that I'd tell you five of my absolute favourite restaurants!

I have to say, I'm the pickiest eater I know, so these restaurants will all have to be pretty great to please me!

Let me know some of your favourite restaurants in the comments!

Zizzi


Zizzi is an Italian restaurant that I am in love with! I normally go to the one in a place called Victoria in London, but there are many different ones all over the country. I went there for a friend's birthday a few years ago and we had such a good time, so this will always be in my top 5! I always order either standard margarita pizza or a spaghetti carbonara and both of those are just so delicious here! Definitely go here if you've never been!

Nando's


I know that going to Nando's has become kind of joke, at least in the UK anyway! But I still maintain that Nando's is one of the best places in the UK to get really good chicken and chips at a really good price! I also used to know someone who was a vegetarian, but would still go to Nando's and find something to eat, so it isn't just about the chicken! Having said that, the only thing I do go in there for is chicken! My favourite restaurants are the ones in the 'Valley Park' in Croydon and the one in Camberwell Green, both in England. Ignore all the 'cheeky Nando's' jokes and give this a try!

IHOP


To my knowledge, IHOP only exists in the USA, but I'd love to know if there was IHOP in other countries because there certainly isn't in the UK! We're not very big on pancakes. However, I first went to IHOP in Orlando, Florida and it was amazing! I had never had a pancake experience like that before! The UK could definitely take some notes because our pancakes are never up to these standards! I assume that if you live in the USA, or you've had holidays there, that you've been to IHOP because it's so popular, but if you haven't, make it your mission to go!

Misos


This is a 'Noodle bar'/Chinese restaurant that I am completely in love with! The one that I go to is in Bromley, right opposite a shopping center, so whenever I go shopping there, this is always my go-to place to eat, and it gets better every time I eat there! I usually go for some kind of beef and rice dish, but they have a really wide range of foods, and I've never known someone to not be able to find something to eat there. If you come across one of these restaurants, definitely give it a go!

Frankie and Benny's


I've reviewed this restaurant before, and I've been here so many times since then that I couldn't not put it in this list! I went there as recently as last Saturday (after seeing Captain America: Civil War!) and it was as delicious as ever! Like Zizzi, it's an Italian restaurant, so I tend to stick to my usual margarita pizza, however, they also do burgers and steak and things, so there's plenty to choose from, making it one of my favourite restaurants ever!

The Elephant Royale


Compared to all the other restaurants on this list, this one is very much on the pricey side, so I only tend to go there for really special occasions, however, the food is amazing! It's a Thai restaurant, and it really made me fall head-over-heels in love with Thai food - so if you have a love of Thai food, a lot of money and a special occasion, find one of these restaurants and be in for the treat of a lifetime! You certainly won't be disappointed!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below some of your favourite restaurants for me to try!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Hi Lou!
    I have tried most of these restaurants and I feel like I can relate to you so much. When I went to Orlando, Florida I literally lived in IHOP! It is the best place ever and don't see why we don't have it in the UK.
    If you have chance, would you be able to leave me some feedback on what content I should post on my blog. It would be really helpful. :) http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=573b3478e4b0b4cd49bbd700
    All feedback will be appreciated and taken into consideration.
    Thank you!!
    Bye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your post! xx

      Delete
  2. Great post, I love Zizzi's! And I'm dying to try IHOP pancakes they look so amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'