My Coffee Table Essentials!

Hey Guys x

I was recently contacted by a company called 'Chairish' who buy and sell vintage furniture.

They asked me if I'd like to write a post about some of my 'coffee table essentials' using one of their own coffee tables as inspiration, and of course I said yes because, not only is this type of post very 'me' anyway, but their tables are completely gorgeous!

I choose the 'Octagon Brass Coffee Table'  because it's so unique and completely beautiful! I don't live with any small children, so the idea of having a glass coffee table is really nice and the table itself is so sophisticated.



Below is how I'd style my table:



Let's start with the bottom left: Books! I'd stick with the book that you're currently reading, but you can always have multiple books! I couldn't have a coffee table without having at least one book, let alone a couple!

Next up, the scented candle! When it's not lit, it's going to make the table, and therefore the room, look so pretty! But when it's lit, the room will be filled with the best, most amazing smells imaginable!

Of course, the next thing would be a mug filled with your favourite hot beverage! Mine would be a nice hot chocolate, particularly in the winter months because that's the best time to drink it! But you can always have a mug of tea or coffee, anything that goes great with a good book!

At the top, we have a vase of flowers, essential to the decor of any living room! I'm not that big of a flower person, but you have to admit that they do make a great addition to any room, especially if they vase that you put them in is equally as gorgeous as the flowers themselves!

Last but not least, magazines! I'm that person in the doctor's waiting room who gets obsessed with the month old magazines that sit in the middle of the room. Having magazines is great when you have guests over because it gives them free reign to put their feet up and feel completely relaxed!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below what your coffee table essentials, and definitely check out 'Chairish', because they're furniture is completely amazing and I will be saving their website for future reference!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I always have a hand lotion of some sort, I mean, I never use it but I do mean to! I really don't trust myself with candles, so I just have a lamp and I keep a troll doll for no reason other than decoration!

    One World, Too Many Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I completely agree with the hand lotion! xx

      Delete
  2. Nice post Lou! I would have flowers, a candle, magazines, cup of tea, tissues and some ornarments. :)
    Have a wonderful day!
    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

I love... Bubble Bath Review