My Life In 20 Questions!


Hey Guys x

It's time for another tag! I saw this floating around on the internet and I really liked it.

There are a few versions with slightly different questions, so I'm going to mix and match a bit and choose my favourite!

Feel free to do this tag on your own blog and comment your link in the comments - I'd love to read it!

1) What's your favourite colour?
I never know whether silver counts as a colour or not! If it does, then it's definitely silver. If not, I quite like grey (which is basically a dull silver!) in terms of clothing. But to be honest, I don't really have a favourite colour that I feel that strongly about!

2) What's your favourite number?
12, without a doubt, because I was born on the 12th of the 12th (aka, December 12th)

3) What is your dream career?
Some of you guys probably know this already, but to be an author would be the ultimate dream! Honestly, I can think of nothing I want more than to have my own words on my bookshelf. But in addition to that... being a full-time blogger wouldn't be bad at all!

4) Where do you see yourself living when you're on your own?
Well, I don't know how much money I'll be making, but I'd love to live in somewhere slow-paced like Brighton, just because I've lived in London all my life and am not a big fan of crowds at all! However, whether I'll be able to afford a place in Brighton is another matter entirely!

5) Where is your favourite place to travel?
I like travelling within the UK, to places like Devon. I not the biggest fan of going abroad. Having said that, referring to the last question - if I become a millionaire, there's a place in Florida right next to Disneyland with my name on it!

6) What do you like to do in your free time?
Blogging, writing, reading, watching TV, playing grand theft auto, playing sims... my life really isn't that interesting!

7) Favourite clothing store?
I'm not a big fan of clothes shopping, but I love this store called 'Yours' in the UK. I've only seen two of them and I'd love them to open more stores closer to where I live!

8) From what band would you like to attend a concert?
I know she isn't technically a band, but Adele or Demi. I would love to see both of them in concert because they're both amazing when they perform live, and I think actually being there would magnify the experience by 1000 percent!

9) What TV shows can't you live without?
Right now, Modern Family, Smallville, Marvel's Agent Carter and Impractical Jokers!

10) Do you collect something?
When anyone in my household goes abroad, we collect fridge magnets - so our fridge is full of magnets from all over the world to remind us of where we've been. It's really nice! I also kind of collect DVDs.

11) I can't sleep without...
I can't think of how to end that sentence. I think I could sleep in so many different situations. I guess: I can't sleep without being somewhere in my house (or nans house)!

12) If you were given £1 million all to yourself, what would you do with it?
Put a deposit down on a place to move into either next year or after I finish uni, take my best girl friends on a holiday, obviously give some to my mum, buy a working laptop, and give some to certain charities that I support.

13) I have a celebrity crush on...
Literally every Marvel actor! Honestly, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, Robert Downey Jr, Anthony Mackie, Jeremy Renner... I can't go on, but there are a lot!

14) What is your favourite treat to eat?
I don't know why, because it's really cold outside, but I love to eat ice lollies! I would have one every day if I could!

15) My favourite season is...
I've been thinking about this lately. I like Winter because I was born in Winter and it's the time when everything slows down and Christmas is around the corner, but I really like spring too. It's light in the evenings but it's not hot, it's a really great season!

16) Do you sleep with your door open or closed?
I close the door before I go to bed, just out of habit, but I don't really mind either way.

17) My favourite childhood shows were...
Lately, I've been trying to recapture my childhood, which means spending money on all of these old shows that probably aren't as good as I remember them! I've bought 'So Little Time', 'Sabrina the animated series', and I've also been watching Recess, LLoyd in Space and Spongebob Squarepants!

18) Why did you start blogging?
I've probably answered this question a thousand times, but I guess, to give myself a voice and too find a passion.

19) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching the new 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer again! Honestly, that's all I do, because it's amazing!

20) What is one music artist that you're in love with?
I love Nathan Sykes, who used to be in The Wanted. His voice is amazing and he's so cute!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below your answers to these questions!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Loved this thanks for sharing, would you mind checking out my latest post and possibly commenting? It would mean a lot xoxo
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely check it out xx

      Delete
  2. This tag is lovely- I love finding out new things about people aha :D
    Elise | i-cant-think-help.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice post to get to know you better! It sounds like we have a lot in common. :) I love writing and I think Brighton would be a perfect place to live! (I hate crowds too.) Have a wonderful day. :)
    Lauren x
    www.laurelella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for this comment! I'll definitely check out your blog xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List