50,000 Views!!


Hey Guys x

I've hit 50,000 views.

50,000.

I'm halfway to 100,000 views and it feels amazing! I can't explain how happy I am with this.

I know that for the last few weeks, maybe even the last month, I haven't been as active as I'd like or as passionate about blogging as I'd like, and I'm really sorry for that. I wrote a post about how I was feeling, which I'm not going to link to because I don't feel that way anymore.

I feel like I'm back, as cheesy as that sounds. I'm feeling passionate, I've got ideas, and I'm enjoying writing!

This week I went back to writing my novel, which I've been avoiding since August (which is probably why you haven't seen me mention it yet this year!)

And I mean, I don't feel completely myself, but I feel good enough to get back to what I love doing.

But it astounds me that I reached this milestone when my blog wasn't it's best, when I didn't post as much as I'd used to.

So for that, and for everything else that you guys do for me on an almost daily, or at least weekly basis, thank you.

When I have a problem, I can come online and write about it and you guys always, always have my back and support me. I am so fortunate to have such amazing readers.

I was thinking the other day, when I posted about my experience of racism - I've had a bad experience, and I've also had people from around the world commenting and emailing and writing about how horrible it was and just trying to make me feel better. If I think about it for long enough, I could cry because of your support.

And it's not just the big stuff like racism, but the small stuff like, if I'm feeling a bit shit, you guys can make me feel better just by saying 'I'm sorry you feel a bit shit'. And a lot of people don't have someone in their lives to do that for them. I have so many people, and am so grateful to all of you!

As usual, if you've ever read, commented on or shared one of my posts, or followed me on any of my social media, thank you so much. It means the world to me!

Anyway, I'm going to end this post here, but know how grateful I am that you're reading this, because I probably can't get it across in words.

Thank you for reading

Comment below your latest blogging milestone!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Congratulations!
    Elise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you Lou!!! I literally saw the title of this post and screamed, I love you blog and your personality, you deserve millions more pageviews and I really do look forward to seeing you get them! I'm honestly even more happy (if that's possible) for you because you are feeling less shit, it's stupid, when I feel bad, I don't have the motivation to blog but blogging is the only thing that makes me feel better.
    Lots of celebratory cakes and hugs from New Zealand!
    <3 Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet. Thank you so much for your support Catherine! xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion