Living In London | Collab with Abi Kelly!

London, Tower Bridge, Bridge, Monument

Hey Guys x

Today’s post is a collaboration with Abi Kelly, whose blog is completely amazing! You can view it here!

She’s doing collab month, and so far it’s been completely amazing and I’ve loved seeing both sides of her collabs.

I’m her last collab of the month, so I really hope I’ve done her proud with this post!

We found out that we both live in London, which is a great coincidence, so when talking about what to collab about, London seemed like the obvious answer!

So I’m writing about what it’s like to live in London, as someone who’s lived there my entire life. I hope you enjoy this!

London, for tourists, is amazing. The fast-paced city life and the ample crowds must seem unusual and exciting. London, for me, who has always lived here, is confusing. Nothing is ever the same, and everything changes just when I got used to it being the way that it was. Not to say that this is strictly a bad thing, but as someone who isn’t really that fond of change, it’s a lot to get used to.

Living in London is great for readers. Any bus can take me to the nearest bookshop and driving can take me to the best ones. The biggest Waterstones in London is located in the heart of the West End, and if I could, all of my free time would be spent there. London is the best place for inspiration. The diversity of the city means that everyone has a different talent, and finding your own talent is easy in a city that welcomes anything.  London can be seen as a city of dreams. When anyone wants to pursue something, London is the first place that they come to. Living here already means that I found my dream early on, to be an author.

So, I feel lucky to live in London. Everything that I need is around me. As in introvert, sometimes I feel like it would be great to live in a small countryside area, someplace where everyone knows everyone and there’s no crowds. However, I feel really grateful to be a Londoner.


Thank you for reading.

Comment below your favourite thing about where you live!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Thanks for being part I this month, and I love your post!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome post. And it would have been good to explore London more. It is very vibrant. Well, I live in the second city, Birmingham. But I love the diversity too, and I'm glad for the food we get. Theres so many kinds. I'm always surprised by the greenery of places too. They're my cutey (places) 😃. Anyway, take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I'd love to go to Birmingham! xx

      Delete
    2. No worries. And that'd be cool. Take care always :)

      Delete
  3. I loved this post so much! I love books and I love the busy life but I also like somewhere quiet and peaceful like most of New Zealand. I think I like both setting because I have grown up in both, I was born in Auckland, home to about one third of New Zealanders (it not an amazingly huge city even though it is the biggest city in New Zealand) and how I live in a more quiet, remote place.
    I want to live in England for a while because half of my family is there and I love the English lifestyle (I went there years ago).
    <3 Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! New Zealand sounds so amazing xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely post, you're so lucky to live in London! I was born there and lived there for a few years before we moved to Bournemouth and there is just so much more to do and see in London and like you said, there are so many opportunities! I would love to move back to London in the next few years! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bournemouth sounds really lovely. Thank you! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List