March Favourites! | 2016

Hey Guys x

I can't believe it's time for another 'Favourites' post, it feels like only last week I wrote the last one!

Anyway, as usual, I'll be showing you some of my favourite things this month - I hope that some of my favourites can become your favourites too!

Favourite Movie 1: The Proposal


I can't believe it's taken me so long to see this film! I'd heard good things about it, but only watched it myself this week! For a rom-com, I was surprised at how much 'com' there actually was. Both of these characters are hilarious, and it was the smallest, most insignificant things that had me rolling on the floor with laughter. Definitely check out this film if you haven't already seen it! After I write this post, I'm definitely going to watch it again!

Favourite Movie 2: Deadpool


Since May last year, I've been really into superhero movies, particularly Marvel movies, so when this came out, I was really excited to see it, especially when I found out that it would have swearing and explicit scenes etc - it's basically the Marvel movie that I've been waiting for! Deadpool as a character is amazing - basically he's a super... person. He's not a villian, but he certainly isn't a hero! He kills people and makes jokes and swears and basically f**ks shit up, and I love him! He might actually be one of my favourite Marvel characters ever! And Ryan Reynolds was born to play him, honestly, it's amazing!

Favourite TV Show: Recess


I don't care how sad this is - I've been reliving my childhood recently and I've only just remembered how amazing Recess was! Honestly, I love reminiscing over the different episodes and it really makes me feel really young again. Especially when I found out that they gang were 9 years old! I mean, 9? Really? They seemed so much older back then! But either way, they're definitely still as cool as they were!

Favourite Song: Piece by Piece (Idol Version)


I saw Kelly Clarkson sing this on American Idol a few weeks ago, and immediately fell in love with the song. It's basically about her husband restoring her faith in men after her father was absent from her life. It has such a positive message with just the right amount of emotion to get me completely hooked! I can't stop listening to this!

Favourite YouTuber: Hazel Hayes


I know that I talk about Hazel all the time, but I can't help it because she's so amazing! She uploaded her February 2016 TOTM (time of the month - a monthly vlog segment) on Sunday and I went through a whole range of emotions while watching it, from sadness, to happiness and everything in between, pausing every so often to allow the fits of laughter that came from either Hazel or someone in her hilarious group of friends. I am so inspired by this woman and can't wait to see how the rest of her year will play out!

Favourite Game: Episodes (Demi Edition)


I love this little interactive game so much, and I'm really excited that it's beginning to update again! This game is basically what would happen if you won a competition and went on tour with Demi Lovato and her band for two weeks. Then, you explore what happens after that, and it just gets better and better!

Favourite Celebrity: Ryan Reynolds


If you couldn't tell already by looking at my movie choices, I am all about Ryan Reynolds this month! After I saw Deadpool, I just fell completely head-over-heels and have since been trying to watch as many of his movies as humanly possible! You could probably say that I'm just a little bit obsessed... but only a little! I was surprised at how genuinely funny he is, which I didn't expect. But also, just how genuine he is. I always say this about celebrities that I fall for, but he's just such a lovely guy and I can't wait to finish his filmography!

Favourite YouTube Video: February | TOTM 2016



This was a bit obvious, and I won't spend too long on it because I've already spoken about how much I love Hazel and her TOTM videos, but it was really great to watch. At the start, Hazel is packing up her home to move in with Dodie, and it's interesting to see how emotional she gets. But by the end, you can see how better this is for her. I just think these videos are a great way to document the month and I'm excited for her to continue with them!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below some of your March Favourites!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I love doddleoddle too! I cannot wait for them to move in together. I am still yet to watch Deadpool. Have a wonderful day. :)
    Bye!
    Lauren x
    www.laurelella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great favourites. Recess is such a guilty pleasure of mine, I love reliving my childhood memories too haha xxx


    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO obsessed with Demi's game! I hate that I have to wait 3 hours but that's probably a good time for a break! :) I love the proposal as well! Great post!
    x Kenzie
    kenzieblogslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think the waiting time is too long! Thank you xx

      Delete
  4. I loved Deadpool too, Ryan Reynolds was so perfect for the role I can't wait for the next one! And I completely forgot about Recess I used to love watching it! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List