99 Questions No One Asks! | Tag


Hey Guys x

I haven't done a tag in a while! So I thought that I'd do one today!

I found this one on the blog 'Stylishly Yours', and you can view it here!

If you want to do this tag, then please do it and comment your links so that I can see your answers to the questions!

99 Questions
1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I’ve never really thought about it to be honest! If they’re open, they’re open, if they’re closed, they’re closed! I never intentionally leave them open before bed, but I don’t mind sleeping with them already open.

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
I don’t stay in hotels enough to be able to answer this! But I guess, if I did stay in hotels, I probably wouldn’t.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Sheets or like, duvet cover? Sheets in, duvet cover out, otherwise it’s like sleeping in a coffin!

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Um, I don’t know if I understand this question. If it means a literal street sign, then no.

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Not necessarily. When I was revising for my A-Levels and had to memorise quotes from King Lear, they were helpful. But otherwise, I wouldn’t really use them.

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I don't cut them out!

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
I think a bear, it would probably kill me. I have a thing about insects, I don’t really like them at all!

8:Do you have freckles?
Nope

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes, because I have resting bitch face, so if I don’t smile I just look really annoyed!

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
If I think about it for a long time, I’ll probably think of loads! Off the top of my head, people who cancel plans all the time, close-minded people, judgemental people, just people really!

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Nope!

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
Not to my knowledge! Maybe when I was really young?

13:What about pooped in the woods?
Again, not to my knowledge!

14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
I don’t! It would never occur to me to dance if no music was playing!

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I wouldn’t say chew, but if I’m in class or doing some work, my pens and pencils will always find their way either in or around my mouth!

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
None!

17:What size is your bed?
I have a single bed

18:What is your Song of the week?
Stone Cold by Demi Lovato – it’s been on repeat!

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Of course! Just like it’s ok for girls to wear blue and other ‘masculine’ colours.

20:Do you still watch cartoons?
Yep, I’m not even ashamed! Spongebob Squarepants and Marvel’s Avengers Assemble are two of my favourites!

21:Whats your least favorite movie?
I watched a film called ‘Return To Sender’ the other day, which I thought was a horror movie, and it was honestly one of the most boring movies I’ve ever seen!

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Under the bed in the spare room of my house. There’s so much under there that you can’t find anything! It’s where we store the Christmas tree.

23:What do you drink with dinner?
Depends on the day – usually apple or tropical juice!

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Nothing, I hate sauces!

25:What is your favorite food?
If I had to choose one, probably pasta, because I can eat anything with pasta!

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Any Marvel Cinematic Universe movies (Iron Man, The Avengers, Captain America, Thor etc.), About Time, What’s your number, Friends with Benefits, so many others that I can’t remember!

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
No one sadly!

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope.

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Haha, no one would ever want to see that!

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I honestly can’t remember!

31:Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope, but I don’t mind because I can’t actually drive anyway!

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope, can’t drive

33:Ever ran out of gas?
Nope, can’t drive

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Ham, definitely. I’m not a huge sandwich person at all, ham sandwiches are the only ones that I eat!

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
A full English! Sausage, bacon, egg and toast, that’s the best!

36:What is your usual bedtime?
It used to be between 10:30 and 11, but since I started uni, it’s between midnight and 1am!

37:Are you lazy?
If you were asking my mum, she’d say I was definitely lazy, haha!

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
We didn’t really dress up or anything. My Halloween memories consist of handing out sweets and watching Twitches on Disney channel!

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I think I’m a rat.

40:How many languages can you speak?
1, English. 2 if you count sarcasm!

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope!

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
I have to say legos because I don’t know what a Lincoln log is!

43:Are you stubborn?
I think so!

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
I’m not really a huge fan of either!

45:Ever watch soap operas?
I love Australian soap Neighbours. I watch it every day and it is just so good right now!

46:Are you afraid of heights?
Yes, definitely!

47:Do you sing in the car?
Of course, who doesn’t?

48:Do you sing in the shower?
Of course! That’s where I sound the best!

49:Do you dance in the car?
No, I try but it’s really uncomfortable!

50:Ever used a gun?
No. We don’t really use guns in the UK, in fact, they kind of freak me out. Unless GTAV counts!

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Literally when I was about 6!

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No way, I love musicals!

53: Is Christmas stressful?
Not with online shopping! Unless the presents don’t turn up on time!

54:Ever eat a pierogi?
No idea what this means!

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
I’m not a fan of pie at all!

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Fashion designer, actress, singer and writer, which is still what I want!

57:Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, definitely. I’ve actually been meaning to write a post about this, but I haven’t gotten around to it yet!

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yeah, occasionally. I have dreams about real-life future situations a lot… does that kind of make me a psychic?

59:Take a vitamin daily?
Nope!

60:Wear slippers?
Nope, I don’t even own any!

61:Wear a bath robe?
Only when I'm it’s cold!

62:What do you wear to bed?
Pyjamas!

63:First concert?
JLS, it was great!

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
I don’t live in America so I don’t know which is better, but Louise (SprinkleofGlitter) always talks about Target, so probably Target!

65:Nike or Adidas?
I don’t have strong feelings about either of them!

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Again, no idea!

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Slightly allergic to peanuts (or so my doctor says) so sunflower seeds!

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope!

69:Ever take dance lessons?
Nope!

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I could imagine marrying a writer or someone who works in the city but you kind of don’t get what he does!

71:Can you curl your tongue?
No I can’t.

72:Ever won a spelling bee?
I am the worst speller ever!

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Not really I don’t think. I don’t remember ever being happy enough to cry.

74:Own any record albums?
Nope

75:Own a record player?
Nope, but my grandma does

76:Regularly burn incense?
No. I’m not an incense or candle burner!

77:Ever been in love?
Nope – not with anyone real anyway. However, I maintain that I’m in love with literally every Marvel actor ever!

78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Adele, Demi Lovato, Nathan Sykes

79:What was the last concert you saw?
This is sad. JLS. Yep, my first concert was also my last!

80:Hot tea or cold tea?
No tea!

81:Tea or coffee?
None!

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
I don’t know what a snickerdoodle is. I also don’t know if sugar means like, literal grains of sugar, so I’m confused!

83:Can you swim well?
I think so! I haven’t swam in a while, but I was quite good when I used to go!

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yep!

85:Are you patient?
Kind of…

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ because then I can have the original versions of my favourite songs playing!

87:Ever won a contest?
Never, I’m not lucky at all!

88:Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope!

89:Which are better black or green olives?
I don’t eat any kind of olives!

90:Can you knit or crochet?
No. My grandma tried to teach me once, but it was an epic failure!

91:Best room for a fireplace?
The living room!

92:Do you want to get married?
Yes, definitely!

93:If married, how long have you been married?
I can’t wait until the day when I can answer this question!

94:Who was your HS crush?
I went to an all-girls school and am straight, so it’s safe to say that I didn’t have one!

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No way! I think once you pass the age of 14 it gets a bit silly!

96:Do you have kids?
Nope!

97:Do you want kids?
Again, definitely! One of the only things in life that I’m completely 10% sure about is that I want kids!

98:Whats your favorite color?
Silver

99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Sure, friends that are away at uni!

I can't believe I managed to get through all of these in under an hour!

I tag all of the Beau Bloggers and anyone else who wants to do it!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below your answers to some of these questions!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. This looks like a lot of fun! Is there a link to anywhere I could find a list of the original questions? Looking forward to writing this!
    Chloe :)
    thoughtfulclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, I found it on someone's blog so I don't know if there's an official list of questions xx

      Delete
  2. I find these things so interesting to read! A pierogi is a Polish dumpling, that can have any filling, sweet or savoury and I think they can also be found in places like Russia and Ukraine :)

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for resting bitchface! Also, I think everyone secretly does still watch cartoons (I know I do!)

    One World, Too Many Pages

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

If I Stay | Film Review