June Post Round-Up | 2022

 

Here's my (extremely late) June round-up post.

Book Review #103: The Curfew by T. M. Logan - My first post of June was a book review. I didn't love this book, which is a shame because I'm a huge fan of the author.

The Tender Bar | Film Review - My first film review of June. I enjoyed this more than I thought I would.

False Positive | Film Review - This film had an interesting premise, but overall it wasn't great.

April Post Round-Up | 2022 - A very late round-up.

Here Today | Film Review - I started off disliking this film and ended up falling in love with it. The second half is definitely better than the first

The Bubble | Film Review - Despite all of the negative reviews, I completely loved this film! I haven't re-watched it yet, but I can't wait to.

The Last Duel | Film Review - I had been putting off watching this film for a while, but I ended up liking it more than I thought I would.

May Post Round-Up | 2022 - Another round-up.

3 Month Favourites | April - June 2022 - My second 'favourites' post of the year.

And those are my June posts - check out any you missed!



Comments

Popular Posts

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Anyone But You | Film Review

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion