July Post Round-Up | 2022

 

Another late post round-up!

Book Review #104: Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid - My first post of July was a book review. I had heard a lot about this book before reading it, but I felt a bit disappointed by it.

Halloween Kills | Film Review - My first film review of July, a pointless sequel to an otherwise great franchise.

Four Good Days | Film Review - I enjoyed this film - an interesting plot with great characters and actors. Definitely worth watching!

Jurassic World Dominion | Film Review - Another film that I enjoyed, though it definitely wasn't the best in the franchise.

My Fake Boyfriend | Film Review - The last film I reviewed in July was one that I didn't love, and probably won't be watching again.

And that was my really short, late, July round-up! Please check out any posts you missed!


Comments

Popular Posts

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Anyone But You | Film Review

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion