May Post Round-Up | 2022

 

Time for my (probably late) May post round-up!

March Post Round-Up | 2022 - This was my very late March post round-up.

Free Guy | Film Review - My first film review of May was 'Free Guy', which surprised me by being one of my favourite films of the year so far, and it still is!

Book Review #102: Seven Days in June by Tia Williams - And my first book review of the month, 'Seven Days in June', which was another pleasant surprise. Definitely one of my favourite books of the year so far.

All The Old Knives | Film Review - Being a Chris Pine fan, I was really excited to see this one, and ended up being really disappointed.

Stillwater | Film Review - And this one was the opposite of the one above. I didn't expect to like it, and ended up really enjoying it.

Heartstopper (S1) | TV Show Review - This was the first TV show review I've done in a while. I was really looking forward to seeing 'Heartstopper', and it certainly didn't disappoint!

Crush (2022) | Film Review - And my last post of May, a review of the film 'Crush', which I ended up completely falling in love with!

And those are my May posts - please check out any you missed!



Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Suncoast | Film Review

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'