April Post Round-Up | 2022

As predicted, this post has gone up in June. Nevertheless, here are my April posts!

Malignant | Film Review - April began with a review of the film Malignant. While I appreciated its originality, I was a bit disappointed with its end result.

Book Review #101: Rock Paper Scissors by Alice Feeney - My first book review of the month was 'Rock Paper Scissors', and while I didn't love it, I was (and am) glad I read it.

Deep Water | Film Review - This is a film that I had been excited to see. And while I didn't go in with the highest expectations, I ended up being somewhat pleasantly surprised (though the film isn't without its flaws).

Cheaper by the Dozen (2022) | Film Review - This is a remake of a remake that I was looking forward to seeing. It was what I expected, and I enjoyed watching it.

The Adam Project | Film Review - This film generated a positive buzz, so I was happy to watch and see that it was as good as the hype surrounding it.

Fresh | Film Review - I went into this film blind and enjoyed the strange concept. It's not for everyone, but I have since seen it a second time and I liked it as much as I did the first time.

Death on the Nile | Film Review - And my last April post was 'Death on the Nile', which ended up being a huge disappointment.

And those are my April posts! Please check out any you missed.




Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Suncoast | Film Review

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'