March Post Round-Up | 2022


April was such a busy month that I'm currently writing my March round-up post in May - hopefully I can get the April one up before June!

Book Review #100: We Were Liars by E. Lockhart - I started March with my 100th book review, and unfortunately I didn't really like the book.

Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard | Film Review - My first film review of the month was this film, which I loved the original of. Unfortunately, the sequel felt unnecessary.

Book of Love | Film Review - Next up is a review of a really cute film that I enjoyed more than I thought I would.

I Want You Back | Film Review - I liked the premise of this film but ended up being disappointed with its execution.

Scream (2022) | Film Review - I had high hopes for this one, but ended up being a bit disappointed.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022) | Film Review - Another unfortunate disappointment, particularly because I love the Texas Chainsaw series.

Vacation Friends | Film Review - I watched this on a whim and it was pretty much what I expected it to be.

The Weekend Away | Film Review - This was a Netflix film that had an interesting premise, but didn't end up being that good.

Old | Film Review - I liked the idea of this film, and certainly didn't hate it as much as other people seemed to, but it was definitely flawed.

February Post Round-Up | 2022 - My February Posts.

3 Month Favourites! | January - March 2022 - My first 'favourites' post of the month, featuring a lot of Andrew Garfield, and a mini-review of 'Free Guy', which I will definitely upload the full version of this month!

And those are my March favourites. Please check out any you missed!




Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

Madame Web | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List

Suncoast | Film Review