February Post Round-Up | 2022

 

Here's another round-up post, and hopefully I'm able to upload it before April! Please check out any posts you missed.

The Father | Film Review - This was my first review of the month. I hadn't known much about the film before watching it, but I thought it was so good!

Spider-Man: No Way Home | Film Review - This was my most highly anticipated film last month, and it was better than I ever expected.

My Son | Film Review - This film had a really interesting concept, but I didn't love the execution.

Book Review #99: The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory - This was my third of Guillory's books, and while I love the series, this one was my least favourite.

Mass | Film Review - This was a really interesting film, though it might have worked better in the format of a play.

Supernova | Film Review - This was another highly anticipated film, but unfortunately it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be.

January Post Round-Up | 2022 - My January posts.

Cruella | Film Review - I didn't really have high hopes for this film, but I ended up really enjoying it! 

And Just Like That... | TV Show Review - I am a huge Sex and the City fan, so I was really looking forward to this show. And while I didn't love the show, I am excited for the second season.

Freaky | Film Review - This is another film that I didn't expect to like and ended up really liking. What an interesting twist on an overdone genre!

And those are my February posts. There are definitely more here than I thought there would be!



Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

The Rocky Horror Picture Show | 100 Movies Bucket List

Madame Web | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List