Promoting My 2014 Posts!


Hey Guys x

If some of you haven't been reading my blog for a long time, you might not know that I actually started blogging in 2014.

I'm so glad that I've kept it up for so long!

So I thought that, today, I'd use this post to promote some of my favourite posts that I've written in 2014, some that I think were fun or interesting or didn't get as many views as they deserved.

I'm hoping to promote my 2015 posts next Sunday and 2016 posts the Sunday after!

Please check out these older posts!

2014 Posts!


This was a post that I really enjoyed writing! I basically gave characteristics for each Disney princess and asked which you think you are in real life, kind of like a quiz! Take the quiz and tell me who you think you are!


This post was me describing what 'Carrie Moments' are - those moments when your brain forces you to relive an anxious or embarrassing moment and you feel all the anxiety or embarrassment again. I named them after Carrie Hope Fletcher because she was the first person to ever describe these in a way that made me feel that I'm not the only one that gets them.


This post was so much fun! I gave myself a photoshoot for my shoes! I'd never taken many pictures before this so they're not as good as they could have been, but looking at the post just reminds me of how much fun it was!


I wanted to promote this post because I don't always talk about really serious issues, but #HeForShe was a campaign that I felt strongly about, and still do! Especially today, it's such an important issue!


I don't know why, but this post got quite a lot of engagement! I loved reading through the comments on this one, so I thought I'd give you guys a chance to read through them too!


I'm promoting this one because I love revisiting old videos that once got me excited or made me smile. Watch some of these videos and see if they are as good now as I thought they were back then!

Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion