Bloggers Block

Hey Guys x

This is what I call a 'live' post, and by that I mean that I'm publishing this the second I finish writing the last word - no picture, no editing, nothing, just a raw post.

I have severe Bloggers Block.

I've had it for weeks, and it's the main reason that my posting has been kind of spotty for the last few weeks, and why I'm really conflicted about doing Blogmas this year.

I don't know what to write about, I have no ideas, and I feel like everything I do write is pointless.

On top of that, I keep forgetting to write posts, which I know sounds ridiculous, but it's true. I planned to write this when I got home at 4 but literally remembered 10 minutes ago.

Part of me feels like just taking a break until December, whether I do Blogmas or not, but I don't want to get to the point where I enjoy not having anything posted.

However, I probably will post a bit less in the coming days and weeks - I'm really sorry about that but there's nothing I can do until I get my spark and passion back. I hope it won't take too long!

Thank you so much for reading.

Comment below some ideas for me!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I completely understand this. Especially with forgetting to write posts, I always make plans and then just don't do it. I tend to take a break and then come back and all the post ideas suddenly appear. Hope it all works out soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh no! I'm struggling with bloggers block too. However, I've come up with a way to not let it affect my Blog :P I write a few posts at a time when I have a burst of inspiration. I did around three "Quotes Galore!" posts and put them up when I feel like it. In terms of trying to think of ideas of what to write about, I like to try and pick a topic of some sort from my day and write about it. Sometimes it's hard but I know you'll get through it!
    I hope you have a lovely day,
    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a good idea, I'm definitely going to do that xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Lou! Bloggers Block is the worst! I es3epcially hate when I'm really in the mood for writing but have no idea what to say haha! Catriona xx

    PS: I love the term 'live' for unedited posts... on my blog (www.catrionaaitken-draftone.blogspot.com) , ALL the posts are 'live' (hence quite a few typos), partly because I'm lazy, and partly because when I re-read too much I just overanalyse and end up publishing nothing at all! Happy Blogging xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The problem I have at the momment is the fact I had 2 weeks of stressful revision for exams. I also post weekly and missed uploading a post one week and now I feel so unmotivated to blog.
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

One Day | TV Show Review

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review