Do You Believe In Magic?


Hey Guys x

Do you believe in magic?

I heard this quote ages ago and I've fallen in love with it. Obviously I don't believe that Roald Dahl believes in magicians and illusionists.

When I read this, I think about every day magic - ordinary miracles and magic that make the world a better place.

And, as it's the last day of November, it feels like right before Christmas is the time to write this post that I've been holding onto for such a long time!

I believe in magic.

I believe that people can create magic, they can inspire magic, and they can be the source of magic for other people.

In the film Aquamarine, Jojo's character says that love is 'the closest thing we (humans) have to magic' and I have to agree.

I've never been in love, but I've seen people in love, I've watched and read about people in love, I've even made up my own characters and written them in and out of love. Love is magical, it's the best thing, and I can't wait for it to happen for me one day!

But in general, I just wanted to talk about this quote because it's beautiful.

If you don't believe in magic, you'll never find it.

In a way, it's kind of like, if you don't believe that good things will happen for you, they never will. If you're not open to the possibility of happiness and positivity, you'll never feel it.

I don't know if this is true or not, but I like to live my life believing in magic, and I hope that I continue to believe for the rest of my life.

Anyway, Blogmas starts tomorrow and I'm so excited to share these posts with you!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below whether or not you believe in magic!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I absolutely love that quotes too, it is one of my favourites!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'