My November Playlist!


Hey Guys x

I haven't done a playlist post in so long! In a way, that's a good thing because I've had a lot of time to fall in love with new music.

So, here have been my favourite songs this month!

Little Mix - Shoutout To My Ex

I love this song so much! Honestly, I can't stop listening to it. I don't have an ex, but the song makes me happy to be rid of this non-existent man! Their vocals are on point, the video is really fun and I think it's really well written to. Overall, a great break-up single!

Nathan Sykes - Famous

As you may or may not know, I am a huge fan of Nathan, so I was really happy that this song was genuinely good. His voice is amazing, and he's one of the most underrated artists around right now. Listen to this song if you haven't and be blown away by his amazing talent!

Chris Pine - Someday Came Today

Yes, I'm currently in love with Chris Pine. I may be quite biased, but I think he has an amazing voice and when I found this song I was so surprised! It's from a film that he was in called 'Small Town Saturday Night' (which isn't the best film, I wouldn't really recommend it!) and I just love the fact that they actually got him to sing on the soundtrack! He also sang in the film 'Into The Woods' so I hope he sings in more films in the future!

Hellfire - The Hunchback of Notre Dame

I love the Hunchback of Notre Dame - it's definitely my favourite Disney film right now, and this is my favourite song from it. Frollo is such a great villain, and his inability to see that he's done wrong makes him amazing, so I had to put this song in the playlist. I mean, he's singing about setting fire to a woman because she doesn't like him - it's a level of petty that I don't even understand!

So Good - Louisa Johnson

I really like this song! I feel like, although I haven't seen it, it's the kind of film that would be on the soundtrack for Suicide Squad. It's that kind of upbeat exciting song that makes you want to shout the lyrics and dance along with her. She's done a really good job with this one!

Bethan Leadley - Kiss Me Once

I don't know what it is about this song, but I can't stop listening to it on repeat. This is a song that Bethan wrote herself and I think she did an amazing job, it really shows how talented she is! I wish I could write like that! But yes, listen to this again and again because it deserves all the plays in the world and if it was on iTunes, I'd buy it tomorrow!

Carrie Hope Fletcher - I Will Be Enough


Just like with Bethan, Carrie wrote this song herself and I just wish I was as talented as these girls! This one in particular feels like something everyone should listen to, because it's something that everyone should tell themselves. You will be enough, no matter what.

Thank you for reading!

Comment below your favourite songs of November!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Ah some nice songs there! I think you always list something for everybody. I love your blog so much Lou!! :) Carrie is a lovely singer and will continue to inspire me for a long time. I hope you have a nice day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't listen to music as much anymore, but these are some lovely choices anyway!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'