The Blog Tour Award!
Hey Guys x
I was nominated to do the blog tour award by the amazing, and very talented, Lauren from Loveheart Doodles! Check out her blog because it's amazing and, like I said, she's very talented!
- Pass the tour onto at least four other bloggers.
- Give your nominees the rules and specify the Monday in which they should post their nomination answers
- Answer the four questions about your creative process, which allows other bloggers and visitors to understand what inspires you to do what you do.
- Compose this one-time post on a specific Monday (date TBC by your nominator)
I don't think Lauren specified a date, so I'm just going to do it today.
For my nominees, it would be great if you could do it by August 24th, which is a Monday, but to be honest, I don't really mind!
1. How does your work differ from others in your genre?
I think my work differs from others within my genre because I fit into so many different genres that it would be kind of hard for me to be the same. If anything, I need to create a new genre for myself! I mean, people would view my blog as a lifestyle blog, however, I've also been called a 'book blogger' and a 'baking blogger' and a reviewer and an all-rounder because I post a bit of everything!
2. How does your writing/creative process work?
Well, when I'm inspired to write a post, I make notes on my phone. I don't write it straight away because I might not be home or I might have another post due to go up on that day. Then, when I'm stuck for posts, I delve into that list and pick something at random to write about. So some of my post have been in the 'planning' stages for ages, while others were thought of the moment that I wrote them. In terms of actually writing, I just write it as it comes because I'm a huge rambler!
3. Why do you write and create what you do?
There are many reasons. One is to express myself, just like a lot of you guys. I'm an introvert and I use my blog to be truly myself. Also, like Lauren said, to find people like me. There are a lot of things that I write about that I feel like I'm alone in, but getting comments from you guys saying that you feel the same way I do really makes me want to keep writing personal posts! In addition to that, passion. I love to write about things that I'm passionate about!
4. What are you working on at the moment?
The biggest thing that I'm working on at the moment is writing a book, which is something that I am very pre-occupied with. But I'm always working on gathering more things to write about and review. In my personal life, something I'm working on is learning the skill of mindfulness, using the book 'Calm', which I'll hopefully be reviewing soon!
Thank you for reading!
Comment below your answers to the questions I answered!
Keep Smiling - Lou xx