My August Playlist!

Hey Guys x

I was going to do a July playlist, until I realised that I spent July listening to the same songs in my June Playlist, so I didn't think there was a point!

I spent all of yesterday adding different songs to my IPod, basically creating my playlist for August, so I thought that I'd show you guys what I picked!

Chandelier - Sia


I am loving this song at the moment! I think Sia is a really interesting artist (Who I'd like to know more about!) and this song is amazing! Her voice is great and the video is so... simple, yet really entertaining. I can never get tired of listening to this song.



Kiss Me Quick - Nathan Sykes


I talked about this song in my July favourites, I probably spoke about it before then, and I'll probably speak about again because I love it so much! It's Nathan Sykes' debut solo single and, as far as debuts go, it's amazing! I really can't wait to hear more of his music in the future!


Somewhere Only We Know - Lily Allen


This is such a beautiful song! I hadn't heard it for years when I saw it on YouTube the other day. Listening to it brought back a lot of childhood memories and the video is so lovely and beautiful! Listen to/watch this now if you haven't!


Hurt - Christina Aguilera


I heard this song by chance when I was flicking through the music channels one day last week and immediately fell in love with it! I've not always been the biggest fan of Christina Aguilera, but this song really showcases her amazing vocals! And, even if it didn't, it's a beautiful song!


She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5


I have always loved this song! I don't know exactly when it came out, but I've been listening to it for ages! So when I saw it on YouTube, I knew that I needed to add it to this playlist because I'm going to be listening to it on repeat for ages!


Black Magic - Little Mix


I heard this song once and was completely hooked! Although I'm not a big fan of girl bands, Little Mix have released some amazing songs and this is no exception! I love the concept of the video (although it faced a bit of controversy) and think that the song is really catchy.


Flashlight - Jessie J


I was a bit late to hear this song because I've been staying away from the 'Pitch Perfect' stuff, but when I heard it, I fell in love with it! The chorus in particular is amazing and Jessie J's voice sounds amazing on this song, and makes me want to listen to her entire album!


Marvin Gaye - Charlie Puth ft Meghan Trainor


When I first heard this song, I had no idea what it was or who sang it. I actually had the use the music recognition app 'Shazam' to find it. And when I found it, I replayed and replayed and replayed it, and I'm still not bored of listening to it!



Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion


I heard this song on the radio one night and it brought back so many memories! I also saw that they sang it on glee and loved their version, but nothing beats the original by Celine Dion, who's voice is amazing in every single way!


I Will Be - Leona Lewis


I know that this song was originally sung by Avril Lavigne, but I have always preferred Leona's version. In any case, I think the song is so beautiful and amazing that I don't care who's singing it! The lyrics are just... perfect!


So, those are most of the songs that I'm going to be listening to throughout August!

Thank you for reading

Comment below what songs you're listening to this month!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I love most of these songs especially Kiss me quick, I love Nathan i have seen him live and he sang this song and all his new album he was brilliant! Great post Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky, I'd love to see him live! Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. Nice post!
    I love all of these songs!

    Christina Aguilera's "Hurt" brings back so many memories :D Me and my friends used to always try to hit those high notes but none of us ever could. She has such a wide vocal range!

    And did you know Sia actually wrote Jessie J's "Flashlight" together with Sam Smith? (Also Beyoncé's "Pretty Hurts" ans countless other hits) I adore Sia she's an amazing artist!

    www.rosegoldheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually didn't know that, it's amazing! Sia and Sam Smith are a dream combination! xx

      Delete
  3. Thankyou for commenting on my blog, I love yours too :)
    I actually did a post about my music faves today what a coincidence!
    -Cait xx

    http//:Passionate-Mind.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. She will be loved! Never ever gets old :D I can't help but always sing along to it when it comes on <3 Did you know that that is Adam Levine's favorite song to sing :) I don't think Maroon 5 has ever disappointed x

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that song! No, I never knew that, that's so cool! xx

      Delete
  5. Adore your taste in music!!! Literally listening to so many of these songs, and this reminded me to go back and listen to some old school Christina Aguilera and Celine Dion :)

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List