100 Followers!!



Hey Guys x

I know I don't usually post on Thursdays, but today I just had to!

I've been checking my bloglovin' follower count a lot for the past two weeks, and I've noticed that I've been getting closer and closer to 100 followers.

And today, I hit my goal!

100 followers!

I have 100 followers! It doesn't sound like a lot at all, but I always think of it like this: What if all of your followers (readers/subscribers etc.) were standing in front of you right now?

So 100 is just a completely amazing amount that I honestly never thought I would reach!

I mean, I was stuck on 5, and then 37, and then 60, and then 85 for the longest times and I never thought I would get more than that. To be honest, I never expected to.

But the fact that 100 people have decided to follow my blog fills me with so many feelings, the biggest being surprise and happiness.

I can't remember the last time I was this happy from a hobby and passion. I love blogging so much, and can't believe that you guys love reading my blog!

By the time you're reading this, I probably have like 90 followers or less because people love to unfollow! But even hitting it once is just so amazing!

If you follow me, whether just from today or if you've been following me for over a year, thank you so much! I say this a lot, but you honestly mean the world to me, whether there's only 1 person reading or 100!

Hitting blogging milestones really encourages me to keep going, and to keep making my content better and better, which is really important.

It's weird to think that everything I've made has come from one single idea to randomly start a blog, and I cannot be happier that I actually did start a blog, because I have no idea what hobby I'd be doing!

I also hit 28,000 views today, which is even more crazy!!

And now that my friends read my blog too, it's nice that they support it and it feels like an extension of me, which just makes me want to keep writing it for years and years and years and never stop!

I don't know what else to say apart from thanking you guys. Even if you don't follow me and are just reading my blog for the first time, thank you because it really does mean a lot.

The comments that you leave and the messages I receive on twitter and by email are just so lovely and just give me so many feelings! I love you guys a lot.

If you aren't following me and you'd like to, you can follow me 'Bria Lou' and my blog 'Lou's World' here! (But make sure you actually follow my blog rather than just my profile!)

Thank you so much for reading and supporting 'Lou's World' so far!

Comment below your last blogging milestone!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. 20. I can't wait to get to 50 then 100
    Congrats on 100

    http://simpleplaintruth.blogspot.co.uk
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/a-bit-everything-12652539

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lou!!! :D I'm so happy for you! You deserve it. You put a lot of thought into your posts and I can honestly read how much you enjoy doing them. Keep up the good work :)

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm so close to hitting that 100 mark and it's so exciting! Keep up your good work! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Good luck hitting 100! xx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! You deserve them all :)
    Hattie // hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great is that?!?! Congratulations!
    http://cakesandkiddo.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I am so happy for you. You always post great content and you deserve this. cant wait to see what your going to do next, can see you blog reaching 1000 already!
    Em. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations you really deserve every single one of those 100 followers! I can't wait to see you reach 200 followers and more! Your blog is amazing and I'm so proud of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I love reading your blog and I can't wait to see even more of your amazing blog posts and ideas x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's super awesome to hear, and congrats. I honestly wish I knew or knew a way to share my blog, with people I know. Anyway, for a milestone I reach 4000+ pageviews, in a space of a few months. That's feels fantastic. So, may you take care and hope it does encourage, gaining more people to read follow your blog. It's an awese read, and you're posts are so interesting all the time. Take care always.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

One Day | TV Show Review

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'