My view on... being famous

Do you want to be famous?



Inspired by Sawyer Hartman's latest video (Youtube.com/SawyerHartman), I thought I would talk about my view on fame.

Many people claim to want to be famous. They want people to look up to them, they want people to want their autographs and to want to take pictures of them. This does not go for all people. Personally, I believe that the people who deserve fame are the people that stumble upon it, rather than the people that expect it. Some people spend their time doing something that they're passionate about, such as acting or singing. From them trying their best to get the best out of their passion, they become famous. The best kind of famous people are the people that are genuinely down to earth and didn't expect to become famous. To me, if you're going to become famous, you have to do it the right way.

The right way to become famous:

- Be passionate


Don't do something just because you want it to make you famous. Do something that you're passionate about. If there's something that you love, make it your priority. If you want to act, join some acting classes. If you want to sing, have singing lessons. If you want to write a book, get a laptop and write until you can't write anymore. Write stories, articles, maybe even a blog. If you're not passionate about something, why are you doing it?

-Ignore haters
 
No matter what you want to do, there will always be someone that will make you feel as if you can't do it. If you listen to these people, you will never accomplish anything in your life. Jealousy is the prime reason that people become haters, you're doing something that they wish they could be doing, and instead of being happy for your accomplishments, they hate you for having what they don't. Just remember that they hate you because they wish they were in your position.
 
-Don't expect fame
 
If you expect fame, this will come across to the people around you. If you expect fame, you'll end up acting as if you're already famous. People will notice this immediately and not warm to you. We all know how we feel about the celebrities that are famous for no reason and we resent them for it, because we think that there are people that are more suited to fame than others. If you're lucky enough to let fame creep up on you, people will see how genuine you are.
 
-Take your time
 
Don't expect everything to happen for you overnight. Practising your favourite thing takes time. Take this blog, for example. When I wrote my first post, I didn't (and still don't) expect people to connect with it. I wrote it to try to help people and to make people enjoy reading things that I write, but I never expected that people would actually like to read it. But I still continued to write posts and I am really pleased with what I have come up with so far. If you do good things, you'll attract the people that you want to be respected by.
 
-Have fun
Preview

Do what you love. Even if you never get famous (which most of us won't), don't stop doing something that you love just because of your lack of followers or your lack of 'likes'. If you enjoy doing something, don't let anything stop you from doing it.

I hope my tips encouraged you to continue to do something that you love!

Thank you for reading. Comment below for more things that you want to hear my view on.

Comments

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List