WALL-E | 100 Movies Bucket List

 

This was another first-time watch from the Bucket List.

The reason that this was a first-time watch was because the premise has never really appealed to me. I know it's a really popular Disney movie, but for me it was never something I was looking forward to watching.

And even though I knew how well it had been received, it was still really surprising to see it on the List, especially considering there are only a small handful of animated movies on there.

I thought the film was sweet, but I knew I wouldn't like it that much so it wasn't a surprise that I didn't.

I think the message was interesting, and the love story was cute, but I never connected to it. And because I'd never seen it, I didn't have the nostalgia that I get from most other Disney movies.

So, while I'm glad I've seen it, it's probably not one I'll rush to watch again.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Mouse Trap | Film Review

Apocalypse Now | 100 Movies Bucket List

Speak No Evil | Film Review

July Favourites | 2019

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review