The Dark Knight | 100 Movie Bucket List


Despite being a huge comic book movie fan, Batman is one of the characters that I connected with the least.

Because of that, I had never seen any Batman movies outside of Ben Affleck's. I had always had Christian Bale's and Robert Pattinson's on my list, but never got around to watching them.

So I used the Dark Knight spot on the Bucket List to watch the whole trilogy, and I'm so glad I did!

I absolutely LOVED these movies!

I went in blind, knowing nothing about the specific movies and having only limited information about Batman as a character, and I completely fell in love with the characters and the world.

Of course, if we're focusing on The Dark Knight specifically, Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker has to be mentioned. I've always known that this performance is commonly regarded as one of the best villain performances in film history, and it certainly didn't disappoint! He was amazing in the role!

And Christian Bale is an incredible Batman. He played the character so well, and his performance really helped me to understand why people love Batman so much.

The Dark Knight fit perfectly between the first and last movie, and as much as I think the whole trilogy could have been on the Bucket List, this was definitely the best of the three!

Comments

Popular Posts

The Mouse Trap | Film Review

Apocalypse Now | 100 Movies Bucket List

Speak No Evil | Film Review

July Favourites | 2019

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review