January Post Round-Up | 2022

 

Welcome to my first round-up post of 2022. January already feels like it was so long ago! Here are my January posts.

tick, tick... BOOM! | Film Review - This was the first film I reviewed in 2022, and the year got off to a great start because I absolutely loved this film. I'm listening to the soundtrack as I write this and I've seen the film at least three more times since I wrote the review. This is definitely one to check out!

Book Review #96: You'll Be The Death of Me by Karen M. McManus - This was my first book review of the year, and while McManus is one of my favourite authors, I didn't love her latest book.

Don't Look Up | Film Review - I watched this film because of how much it had been talked about. I enjoyed it more than I expected, but overall it wasn't anything special.

The Lost Daughter | Film Review - Again, I had heard a lot about this film before seeing it. I liked the concept, and what it explored, but I didn't love the film in and of itself.

Book Review #97: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid - My next book review was a book that had been talked about so much that I absolutely had to read it. And I ended up completely loving it!

Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings | Film Review - Getting Disney+ is allowing me to slowly catch up with the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and I really enjoyed watching Shang-Chi.

Book Review #98: The Couple by Helly Acton - I really liked the concept of this book, so I was looking forward to reading it. Unfortunately though, I didn't really enjoy the book that much.

And those are my January favourites! Please check out any you missed!




Comments

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Anyone But You | Film Review